Wednesday 18 April 2012

Generation 6 Heir Vote

 Generation 6 Heir Vote

Remember vote for the one you think is the UGLIEST!!

VOTE HERE ------------------------------>

--------------------------------------------------------

I am getting the Heir vote in early this time so that it does not hold me up.

Even though Amber and Bradey have four children only two will be included in the vote.

The two girls do not have ugli facial features, only Harmony has slightly large ears, so they have been ruled out of the vote.  I think they look a lot like Amber who I did not consider the ugliest of Cains children anyway and that is why I have removed them from the vote.




So, we are just left with the two boys, who have both turned out to be little Bradey clones.
I can not chose between them but i get the feeling this may come down to skin colour :)

--------------------------------------------------------

LYRIC UGLI

Lyric is a teen in game at the moment.

Traits - Genius, Athletic, Daredevil, Natural Born Performer.
LTW = None chosen yet.



PIPER UGLI

Piper is a child in game at the moment

Traits = Good, Virtuoso, Hot Headed
LTW = None chosen yet


 Thank you for voting!!!

-----------------------------------------
 

4 comments:

  1. The boys do take after their father Piper looks even more like his father with that coloring. I did think about it and I know you wanted a purple heir, but I voted for Lyric since he has a new trait and maybe he'll get a new LTW to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - well I never expected you to vote for Lyric!!!! If I have to be honest I actually am leaning more towards Lyric than Piper. If Piper had had a different colour hair there would have been no heir vote - he is too like Bradey it is actually off putting :( I am never going to get me a purple heir (lol) Julie runs off into cas to make a purple lady for lyric ;)

      Delete
  2. I haven't gotten this far but I wanted to participate anyway LoL I voted based on traits. Lyric's traits have me thinking he is the coolest nerd ever. So I voted for him. LoL

    ReplyDelete