Sunday 24 November 2013

Chapter 14 - Gen 7 - Cello


I leave Mallows in a good mood the next morning, my mind is set, we talked a lot, and I knew what I had to do - stay strong for just two more days and Chad would be gone out of my life for good, taking a lot of complications with him.

I have to keep remembering all the reasons why I left him behind in the first place - Chad was always going to be a problem, the over emotional, possessive person that he is.  Even though Crystal might be handing my babies to me on a plate, all the negatives about Chad outweighed it, I'm not even sure that Chad could hack his own sister being the Mother of my children even if it does seem to have been his idea, but when you're desperate you'll say anything!  I'm also sure that Chad is playing the same game that I'm playing, while he's trying to play gay I'm trying to play straight and it is just never going to work in the long run.

Mallow is the total opposite of Chad, he's understanding and layed back and he's willing to sit back and wait, let me do this baby thing without kicking up a fuss, Chad would never let me do that..  I've had to resign myself to one thing that I know Mallow is right about - I am gay, more gay than straight, I do lean towards men more and I know I'm never going to be happy with a woman.  This baby thing will get complicated and I am going to have to go do a similar route to my Dad to get the babies that I want and need, but it's something I'm going to have to do to be happy, falling for Mallow has proved I'm destined to end up with another man.

If I think about it logically everything is so much better with Mallow, I am actually happier with Mallow I've just never seen it because I couldn't see past Chad, Mallow is the one I can't let go - I'm not sure what makes me cling onto Chad like I do.

I jumped out the cab grabbing the post as I walked past the mailbox.

That's when I saw him.


I feel like a ten tonne truck has just hit me - Chad is standing there as large as life.

Crying - man I have not missed that!!!!


I'm not even sure if he's seen me yet and I'm in two minds - run into the house and bolt the door ... or speak to him.

My legs decided.

Cello:  "Chad?!"

He stiffens and stands up straight.  The snivelling stops and he just stands there motionless for what feels like forever, his back to me and saying nothing.


Cello:  "Chad?"

Finally he turns round to face me - the look on his face - I can already tell this is not going to be good!!


Chad:  "So, did you enjoy the sleepover with your 'MATE'?!" he spat the word mate at me quite nastily  "and don't try to deny it ... I watched you go in there!!  and I know you're shagging him you berry hole!!"
Cello:  "Well hiya Chad, yeah it's nice to see you too!!"
Chad:  "Cut the crap you berry hole - your sexy smile isn't working on me anymore!!!  WHY Cello?!  All the crap you fed me over the phone ... it was just bollocks wasn't it ... babies and girlfriends ... BULLSHIT!!"
Cello:  "You should not have come here Chad!!"
Chad:  "Well it's a good job I did ... you lying cheating piece of ......."

he starts to hurl a load of abuse at me, he went on and on and I couldn't stop him.


Without thinking, mainly as a force of habit, I went and did the stupidest thing EVER!!!!  Just to shut him up. Something that I've done so many times before to shut him up, sometimes it is the only way to stop him continuously going off on one.


at first he tried to fight me but it lasted for just a moment then he started to relax


He threw his arms around me and before I know what I'm doing we are making out like mad men and my mind has totally gone,  all my good intentions have just flown straight out of the window and I've just dug the biggest hole for myself, that I know I'm not crawling out of to easily.


Chad:  "Don't think that kissing me is going to get you out of trouble either!!" he snapped
Cello:  "I wasn't even trying to ..... I was just trying to shut you up!!"
Chad:  "You have a lot of explaining to do!!"
Cello:  "What is there to explain, you know why I'm here, you shouldn't have followed me, I warned you you'd get hurt, anyway you will be going home in two days - I don't have to justify myself to you Chad!!"
Chad:  "Oh you and your boyfriend would just love that wouldn't you!!  Well for your information, I'm going nowhere - I quite like this island, so I'm staying.  Crystal's told you she'll have your babies, the babies being the only thing keeping us apart - so now we can get back together and we are going to sort this mess out!!!"
Cello:  "We are ....?"  Shit, I never banked on him saying that!!
Chad:   "Yes we are - starting with your girlfriend and that so called 'mate' of yours that I know you're shagging - you can call them right now and tell them to get lost - because I'm back!!"
Cello:  "Now just hang on a minute.......you can't just barge in here and start organizing my life, we need to talk about this!!"


Chad:  "There is nothing to talk about ... you say you love me, you even managed to convince Crystal somehow that you love me .... so now you can start proving it ... there is nothing stopping us being together now that Crystal is giving you the babies you need!!"  he looked at his watch  "I'm going to work, make sure you ditched them BOTH by the time I get back!!  I know you've got the day off so you've got plenty of time to get them gone!!!"

Without another word he turned round and starts to walk off.

Cello:  "You're a joker right!!"  I laughed but I'm actually starting to think that he's lost his mind. How does he know I'm on a day off??!!  He stopped walking for a moment "Work?! Chad you don't have a job here, you are going back home in two days Crystal told me"
Chad:  "Oh I'm not joking Cello, I do have a job here, I've told you I'm going nowhere - now get them both ditched before I do it for you!!"

SHIT!!!!


My mind is swimming again.  When did he get so .. creepy?!  Seeing Chad again was definately not how I imagined it would be, a few weeks ago it would probably have made me really happy, but now it doesn't. My mind is set with Mallow and I just need to try and avoid him as much as possible and try and talk Crystal into taking him home.


I went round to Mallow's.  I should have known something was wrong when River opened the door and just stood there laughing at me, letting me in without a word.  Her behaviour is strange at the best of times, I just thought she was having one of those days.

Mallow:  "What do you want?"  he looked pretty stressed  "Just do me a favour Cello, turn around and go!!"  This is the last thing that I expected.
Cello:  "Mallow?!  What's wrong?"
Mallow:  "Like you don't know!!!  I've had that ape of a boyfriend of yours round here, so you can save your breath I know already and I'd rather you just left!!"
Cello:  "WHAT?!!"
Mallow:  "Chad's been round here telling me what's what!!"  he really doesn't look happy


Cello:  "He had no right - I'm really sorry!!" I tried to put my arms around him but he stepped back to avoid me
Mallow:  "Don't touch me Cello!!"
Cello:  "Mallow?!"  I'm starting to get a little worried  "What has he been saying to you?"
Mallow:  "Oh what hasn't he said to me!!" he glared at me  "Besides telling me that you two are back together and that his sister is having your babies and I'm so dumped and if he catches me within 50 feet of you he'll ..... well I'm not going to repeat what he said!!"
Cello:  "Mallow It isn't true .. when I got home this morning he was outside waiting for me - he kind of rail roaded me, but I didn't agree to any of this!!"
Mallow:  "Don't Cello - he said you'd say something like that - and after all the other stuff he told me and I know how you feel about him remember - I think I know who I believe right now and it's not you!!"
Cello:  "Mallow ..... W....T.... F....?!"


Mallow:  "You don't care who you're hurting do you, your sisters boyfriend, your brothers girlfriend, makes me wander why you've actually kept you hands off Forrest!!  Apparently he's always having to clear up your mess because this is what you do - you're not happy unless you've got more than one on the go, running around wrecking relationships -  a serial slag that's what he called you and I'm just another one in a long line of your victims who's feeling you've trampled all over!!"
Cello:  "I bet he didn't tell you that HE was my sisters boyfriend, did he!? - and I think he's laid it on just a little too thick, because it's not half as bad as he's made you think - he's just a drama queen!!"
Mallow:  "Well you haven't done anything to convince me other wise, look at what you've done since you got here  - Luci, me and Annie at the same time and now back to Chad - sounds pretty similar to what you were doing back home - and quite frankly knowing he was your sisters boyfriend makes it worse - your sister, I seriously pity her having you as a brother!!"  he's really losing it now  "I told you Cello, I love you but I'm not going to let you use me - so if you've come here to sweet talk me into being your bit on the side forget it!! With Annie it was different - but now you have gone back to being his bitch!!!!  We are finished!!"


Cello:  "I seriously don't believe this!!"  I put my head in my hands  "He's done a right number on you hasn't he and I can't believe you've fallen for it!!"
Mallow:  "After everything you said this morning - you couldn't help yourself could you - you threw yourself at him the minute you saw him didn't you!!  He told me"
Cello:  "It wasn't like that!!!  I .... I kissed him to shut him up because he was going off on one, it's the only way to shut him up sometimes."
Mallow:  "So this morning you tell me you're over him and you love me then 10 minutes later you're kissing HIM!!!  You kissed HIM!!!!  You make me sick - I can't trust anything that comes out of your mouth and I don't even want to look at you right now!!  Just go back to your boyfriend Cello!!!


Cello:  "He's NOT my boyfriend"
Mallow:  "Whatever - it's obvious you two have a lot of history and unfinished business to sort out and you're not dragging me into it - I can't take it - just get out!!"
Cello:  "Mallow please this is stupid ... just hear me out please!!!"
Mallow:  "No Cello - GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I LOSE MY TEMPER!!" he starts to rare at me, this is the first time I've ever seen him lose his temper before.  "And DONT EVER come back!!!"


I walked out of Mallow's in a daze.  I felt like my heart had just been torn out.  I'd never seen him like that before and it shocked me seeing him that way and especially for him falling for whatever Chad had said to him.  I know I've been no angel in the past, but I thought we had an understanding, I thought we had something me and him, I thought he loves me and just when I think I'm sorting out my feelings, this happens!!  I can't believe he could just turn on me so easily.  Maybe he's just hurting.  Maybe he just needs time to cool down then we can talk, he was definately not even willing to hear me out the state he got himself into.

I walk home slowly not really knowing what to do with myself.  What I should be doing is going round to Chads and punching his lights out and putting him on the first plane back home - but I don't really want to see him right now - I'm too angry with him.

The house is pretty quiet and I end up standing in the kitchen just staring out of the window.


That's when I heard loud screaming coming from the living room.
It sounded like my Granddad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This song - makes me think about this chapter  Chad ---> Cello ---> Mallow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cello, why oh why did you have to kiss him? He sure is good at getting himself in trouble isn't he!? I feel bad for Mallow now and I hope that they can have a three way relationship in the future. That way everyone is happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm not sure Chad would be happy with a three way relationship. That kiss is annoying because Cello does that constantly with everyone and thats what does him most times.

      Delete