Tuesday 27 September 2011

Chapter 19 - Gen 1 - Toby

Pear followed me into the house, I couldn't see Jade she must be upstairs or in the basement.

"Toby how can you be so sure they are mine?"
"Apricot - her eyes - she has got Marmalade eyes -  just look at them!!"
"Ok so they are like mine but ..."
"Don't argue with me Pear - they are your babies I KNOW I can feel it!!!"


I heard Jade shouting
"Toby is that you -  you need to have words with Poppy she ........... eerrr WHAT IS HE DOING HERE???!!!"
"He is here because we are trying to work out if these babies are his or mine!!"
"Toby NO!!!"
"So do you know - are they his or are hey mine Jade??!!"
"I ......... "
"THEY ARE HIS AREN'T THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I DON'T KNOW OK!!!!!!"


"WHY Jade?  Why did you do this to us??"
"I'm sorry Toby, I didn't mean to I was upset - your Mom had just died ....."
"DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!  Using my Mom a an excuse that's cheap!!!!"
"Please I am sorry it was just once it will NEVER happen again!!!!!"
"Oh it will trust me - because when Pear leave with his babies he is taking you with him!!"
"NO - TOBY - NO PLEASE!!!"


"YOU ARE LEAVING Jade I told you what would happen if I found out anything was going on between you and  Pear - you swore to me Jade - you begged and pleaded with me to take you back - why if you knew you was going to do this??!!  I should have stuck to my guns - I should not have let you worm your way back in.  You betrayed me Jade and I am not having it - its over - I am not going to let you keep hurting me!!"


"But the babies they could be yours!!"
"Don't Please - they aren't mine - I can feel it - they are not mine - Apricot has Pears eyes - that is proof enough for me - besides does it really matter - if they did turn out to be mine it does not change the fact your married to ME and you slept with Pear - you betrayed our marriage!!"
"What if they ARE YOURS."
"They ARE NOT MINE Jade I think you know as well as I do, for a start there is no sign of "ugly" in them at all!!"
"There wasn't in Poppy remember, they could be like Poppy"
"Stop it Jade they are not mine!!!"


"Toby we need to be 100% these babies are mine before I take them."
"I am 100% sure."
"Look, ok the eyes do look like mine, but that does not make it certain, they could be a throw back from a past generation like Apple and his hair."
"Are you trying to wriggle out of your responsibility Pear?"
NO!!!!  I would LOVE them to be mine - but still we need to be 100% - it would gut me to take them then find out later they were yours after all!!"
"He is right Toby"
"Shut up Jade this is all your fault!!!"


"Jade do you really have no idea who's they are?"
"No."
"Work out the dates - come on you must have some idea!!!"
"Toby they are more likely to be yours, it was just once with Pear and we do it a lot."
"Not around the time my parents died we didn't - so which one of us is closest to the date."
"Its impossible to say."
"Come on work it out."
"It was the same day." she mumbled quietly head down
"What was the same day - OH PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!! 
"I'M SORRY!!!!!!
"You are DISCUSTING!!"


"You know what - I am divorcing you Jade - its over!!!"
"No Toby please don't - it was a one off I promise!!"
"No Jade it's finished - I will never trust you again and I can't live wandering all the time if you are with him!!"
"I don't want to break up Toby"
"Tough its done - we are over - you can go with Pear and the your twins - my twins and boys stay here with me!!"
"Toby NO!!!"


"Pear wouldn't want any of my ugly kids living in his house and I wouldn't let them go - my four kids stay here with me."
"What if they are yours - then what are you going to do?"
"If they were to turn out to be mine, which I know they won't, they can stay here but you are still leaving - We are over!!!"


She did not take too kindly to the breakup, ironic isn't it - she is the one who has been cheating and I am the one who gets their face slapped!!!


"So what do you want to do Pear?"
"I will take them just as long as I know they are mine."
"I am sure when they age up - that will prove who's kids they are."
"Can we wait till their birthday."
"Ok - they can stay here till their birthday, you can come round and see them but just keep out of my way!!"


"You can stay here with them till thier birthday then you are out!!!!  Don't talk to me, in fact I don't even want to see you or hear you!!"


The twins birthday couldn't come quick enough for me.  I started sleeping in with the boys, they were finding it hard to get their head around what was going on.  They were really upset over our marriage break up.


When the twins birthday came around it only took one of the girls to age up for us to know exactly who's kids they were and I was right - they were Pears kids and not mine.

Lime


Apricot


"Happy now Pear that you can see they are yours!!"
"Yes - I am sorry Toby!!"
"Now you can take your family and leave Pear."


There was nothing Jade could say


"Come on Jade."
"I am not going to your Dad's Tia is there!!"
"We don't have to I bought us a house to living in."


It was written all over Pears face - he was happy that he finally got what he wanted - Jade and a bonus of an instant family that would keep Jade tied to him forever.  Jade on the other hand looked far from happy - but she had made her bed - now she was going to lie in it!!


It tore me apart to watch them leave, so upset all I could do was throw up.



She had betrayed me, what else could I have done - I knew if she had done it once with Pear - she would do it again, they just couldn't keep away from each other.  I found out after Jade had grabbed Mint on the way out, he was just coming home and she had taken him with her.  So I was left with Just Blake and the twins, I was really not happy that she had taken Mint with her!!!



I had to work out a way to get my son back and I had to some how find a way to get over this!!!!


---------------
Generation 2
Chapter1
--------------

Pear was so cute taking care of his babies while Jade and Toby were fighting!!!
I love it when they break up on their own - Toby just did it in among the fighting :)  saved me a job of having them stuck together fighting :)  After the first twins were born Jade and Tobys relationship started to slip they hardly interacted with each other then Jade started with the Pear wishes ;/  The weirdest thing happened I totally lost Mint he vanished out of the house - even his clickable picture vanished.  He was still in everyones friends list but I could not interact with him - so I just put it down that he had gone with Jade. (spoiler) Mint came home with Blake from school so I was able to click on him and add him to active houshold and I got him back :)  He does not seem glitchy so I don't have a clue what went on there!!

5 comments:

  1. Of course Pear would take care of his babies. He loves babies. He generally picked up any baby/toddler around and cares for them. Maybe Toby will find someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up with the chapters, I am loving this story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Julie! I just love your stories ;)

    Jade really did not look happy to be leaving with Pear. But you can't have your cake and eat it too.

    Poor Toby, I feel bad for him. He should have known better and trusted his gut feeling from the beginning. Gut feelings are usually right on the money.

    Looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, just read the entire 1st generation! What a wild ride!
    This uglacy thing is so fun! Can't wait to see what happens in the 2nd generation!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geesh what a mess they all are. I hope they can find ways to all be happy and I'm glad Mint got worked out.

    Also the link to the next chapter on this doesn't seem to be working.

    ReplyDelete