Thursday 12 January 2012

Chapter 17 - Gen 3 - Lacey

Dad was in a very strange mood today hugging everyone which was unlike him, looking back I think he must have known.


Kai gave me a gift.  It was then I realised what he had been upto all this time down there on the chemistry table.  The gift he gave me was imaginary friend morph potion.


He told me that he wanted to turn his imaginary friend real and now he had the potion to do it and would do it when the time was right.  Releived that I had someone to talk to about my imaginary friend that didn't think I had gone mental we got engrossed talking about our imaginary friends.  It was then that it happened.


I heard Casey scream, she was looking in our direction and when I spun round I could see it was time for Dad to leave us.


By the time the Grim Reaper appeared everyone was in the living room.


Cain had brought Millie Mandarine home with him and unfortunately she had to watch it too.


I was pretty shocked to see my Dad begging, he really did not want to go but his time was up and he had no choice.


His grave now sits out in the garden with all the other family grave stones.


Rocky was really upset over my Dad's death and even though I too was really upset, I had a bigger worry, Dad's death made it all too real that it would soon be Rocky's turn and I was scared - very scared, if there was a way to freeze time, right now I would.


Cain had come out of prom with Lacey as a romantic interest but I did not see any interest there on Cain's half.  She phoned him a lot but she never came home with him and he never phoned her it was all once sided and I don't think Cain was really remotely interested in her, maybe as a friend but not romantically.


Cody moved Jaamal in, this made me pretty nervous with Kai being around.  He always seemed to be lurking around them and I sometimes wandered if Jaamal wasn't having some kinds of feelings for Kai, sometimes you can catch them staring at each other.


It felt pretty strange watching my son with another man, but it is something I will have to learn to get used to.


Cain has decided on his lifetime wish - Physical Perfection, the same one my Dad had.


Cory and Cassey had their birthdays and became young adults.  Cory got the family oriented trait.


I felt a little sad when Cassey got the dislike children trait, she already had the commitment issues trait, Rocky said her and Benji should get on really well both being gay and having pretty much the same traits.


Cory applied for a job at the science fascility which surprised me another one of my children having the same lifetime wish as I had.  It was no surprise for Casey to apply for a job at the theatre, she wanted to be a RockStar.


Graduation day was pretty hectic with so many graduating - Corey, Casey, Jaamal, Kai's boyfriend Mango and Corey's girlfriend Sugar were also graduating at the same time.


After graduation Cody and Jaamal got engaged and started making wedding plans.


I spotted Rocky over by Dads head stone crying.


"What are you doing out here?"
"Thinking"
"You look like you have been crying."
"I am not going to make the wedding you know."


"Don't talk like that!!"
"You know I don't have long."
"Please don't, I can't bear to think about it, I don't want you to leave me!!"


He said he had very little time left - we didn't realise just how little.
The next day he was gone.


My world has just fallen apart.


I am not sure if I was dreaming or if it was real, but the day after he died he came to me


He told me to stop snivelling, forget about him and move on with my life


"Don't waste the rest of your life mourning - live it."
That's easier said than done!!!!


-------------------
Generation Four
Cain
Chapter 1
-------------------

I wish my sims would be a bit more imaginative with their LTW's - they keep chosing the same ones :( 
Bye Blake - Bye Rocky :(  God I HATE IT when some sims have to die off!!!
This is where I am putting an end to Lacey's reign.  She completed her LTW the night that Rocky died and as she is so glitchy I can not wait to switch over to the next generation

1 comment:

  1. aw, She lost her dad and her husband at the end of her reign. Well, I suppose we can look forward to Cain's story. :D

    ReplyDelete