Sunday 26 February 2012

Chapter 15 - Gen 4 - Cain

Kelly permanently grounded because of his behaviour he started to bring his girlfriend home with him every night after school instead. 


They were attached at the hip I think, ever night without fail she appeared.  I think if we had room she would have been moving in especially as she was not happy at home her parents fighting all the time and eventually broke up.


My three extra children soon settled into the family, Adam always smiling was loved by everyone, he was such a happy sole I don't think anything gets him down.  Amber still very quiet but that is just Amber, but she was happy, Alex was the one that surprised me the most, he dropped his attitude but still he kept everyone at arms length but didn't cause any trouble.


They were all bonding pretty well and getting to know each other so far we have had no fighting and arguing, not even any falling out which has pretty much surprised and impressed me.


The playground that we had built for the triplets was definately being well used by everyone.


Including me and Apricot who enjoyed acting like a pair of kids sometimes.  I was pretty amazed at how she had coped with this whole situation, she never once got mad with me over my three extra children, she took them on and treated them like they were her own, I think I can safely say she has forgiven me finally for what I did to her.


"Cain you are wasting you time making all those tonight!!"
"Why, the kids will be home from school in a minute."
"They won't have time to eat tonight its prom night."
"Oh yeah, I forgot."


At 6pm the limo arrived and all six of them went excitedly off to prom.


It was 1am in the morning and so far only Laney and Adam had come home.  I was livid, prom finishes in plenty of time for them to get home before curfew - so what had they been doing for the past 2 hours??  Then a police car pulls up which all four of them fall out of.

Alex, Genie, Kelly and Amber all grounded.  I had let Kelly off his grounding so that he could go to prom, and he took the mikey, I was really angry with Kelly especially, but all four of them got it.


It was the weekend and I had had some fun planned for all of us as a family, I did feel a little guilty for loosing it with them all last night - so the fun day went ahead as planned, four of them were all grounded anyway so it was not like they could go anywhere.  So I got out the water slides and started to play.


As they got up one by one they joined in.


We ended up spending the whole day outside and it was great fun.


I cooked hotdogs and my favourite meal, grilled salmon on the barbecue and we had a great day out in the back garden as a family.


I noticed that the kids had started to split into two groups - the girls and the boys.


In a fit of happiness I decided to let the four off with their grounding.


I even ungrounded Kelly - who should have been grounded for life really.


Alex didn't even give me any backchat - which surprised me.


I even got a hug off him which was pretty shocking!!


Enjoying Saturday so much we ended up spending Sunday in basically the same way, out in the garden, but with the novelty of the water slide wearing off a little we found other things to do.


And of course there was a constant paparazzi presence, something that Alex, Amber and Adam were still trying to get used to.  I am a five star Celebrity and so is Apricot and because of the family connection all six of the kids were either three or four star celebrities already.


 I even managed to get some painting done which I hadn't done for a while and master Martial Arts - so that is my Life Time Wish also completed.


Kelly and Amber were the last two to go off to bed, they were all happy and exhausted.


Me and Apricot decided to stay out and play on the water slide on our own but one thing lead to another and we went inside to celebrate our good weekend in a better way.


Life is pretty good at them moment, six great kids a wonderful wife and my Life Time Wish achieved.  My life is far from over but I think it's time for me to step back and let the next generation leave their mark on the world, its time for me to put my feet up and relax.


The miracle of loving and the miracle of forgiving 
are the only two miracles you ever need.



------------------
Generation 5
------------------

2 comments: