Monday 12 March 2012

Chapter 2 - Gen 5 - Amber

My little sister is spoilt by everyone, when we could actually get her away from Dad that is.  She has Dad's skin colour and we could already see she had Dads eye colouring, Apricot really hopes that Dixie has her hair colour with four of us already having Dad's hair, but we will have to wait and see.


Even Alex was fascinated with Dixie and couldn't leave her alone.  He likes to play the bass around her, he reckons that Dixie loves hearing the music, but I am not so sure.   It is actually quite amazing how Alex had changed so much since we had come to live with Dad, he was no long obnoxious and nasty, it was very rare these days that I heard him sniping at anyone like he constantly used to do before.  He is still pretty quiet and often looks moody but he keeps it to himself.


He really loves music, especially playing the base, which he is constantly playing.  Alex has decided that he his life time wish is to be a One Sim Band and I expect he will want to be working at the theatre like Apricot after he graduates.


Adam on the other hand was playing a dangerous game - he has a crush on Kelly's girlfriend Ashley and I really wished that I didn't know about it.  Whenever he knows that Kelly is not with her he is always talking to her on the phone.  I am really disappointed in his behaviour and I am dreading what will happen if ever Kelly finds out about all this.


On the odd occasion that Kelly has gone home with someone else after school and not Ashley or when Kelly is grounded, which is quite often, Adam has been quick to take advantage of the situation.  As I am Ashleys friend she tells me what Adam is up to about the flowers he gave her and he has tried to kiss her a few times.  I am stuck, do I tell Kelly what is going on or do I keep quite and hope that Adam gets over his crush and doesn't do anything stupid??


Who would believe it - Adam is the golden child, the one that everyone loves, he is the only one of us that has never been grounded, he has only been in trouble once and that was for fighting standing up for me.  He is always smiling and nobody ever gets cross with him, he is a joker and is always making everyone laugh.  He spends a lot of time with Dad, they are best mates as well as being father and son,  and I am pretty shocked that Dad picked me to be the 5th generation heir and not Adam.


Genie is a nightmare!!  Me and Genie don't really get on that well, she can be a bit of a bully at times - she, like Kelly, is constantly in trouble for trying to skip school, actually skipping school or being brought home in a police car after breaking curfew.


I love Laney, we get on really well and she is one of my best mates as well as my sister, but we don't get to hang out together too much as she is always busy these days with Aubrey, her boyfriend, they are attached at the hip I think and always together.  I feel like a gooseberry and threes a crowd so I try to leave them too it and give them their own space.


I don't have a boyfriend yet, but I am working on it.  I have Brady who is my best mate and I like him in a romantic way but he is too slow to pick up on the hints I have been throwing at him.  I think I might have to be the one to make a move on him because he doesn't seem to be in any hurry to make a move on me.  I wander and think sometimes that he might not even like me in a romantic way - I hope that isn't the case and that he is just shy about all the romantic stuff.


Dixie had her birthday and became a toddler.  She turned out to be another one who has Dad's hair colouring as well as his eyes and skin, but Dixie looked very much like Apricot facially and I think Dixie will look just like Genie and Laney when she grows up.


Dixie is a total Daddies girl and unfortunately a right brat!!


Dad taught her how to talk and now we all know about it, she won't let anyone do anything for her only Dad.  Not even Apricot can get near her, she is a total angel around Dad for the rest of us she is the devils child.


"Don't want it!!!"
"Just eat it Dixie."
"No Daddie do it."
The dish and food end up a broken mess on the floor because the little madam refused to eat it unless Dad gave it to her.


Dad to the rescue but I get to clean up Dixie's mess!!!  Brat!!


I decided I was going to try to move things along with me and Bradey it was pretty obvious I was going to have to make the first move, I just hoped I wasn't about to make a fool of myself, I was worried that he might not like me that way.


"You are staying over tonight aren't you because it is getting late."
"Yes and I wanted to talk to you about something."
I grabbed his hands and he didn't pull away or anything, oh well here goes....
"Do you like me?"
"Of course I do you wally, I wouldn't be your best friend if I didn't would I!!"
"I mean more than just friends, I mean romantically."
"Well, eeerrr .."  I reacted too quickly to his hesitation.
"Forget I said anything its obvious you don't, I am soooo stupid!!"


Feeling a little stupid and thinking I had just made a fool of myself, I let go of his hands and went to run, but he grabbed me before I could get anywhere.

"You are not stupid, I am, I didn't think you liked me in that way."
"Yes, haven't I dropped enough hints lately!!"
"I thought I was imagining it because it was what I wanted, how could I expect a pretty girl like you to like a geek like me!!"
"Now you are the one being stupid."
"I more than like you, I was just shocked when you asked me, I never dreamed you would like me that way."


Somehow we ended up kissing each other.


We went outside to watch the stars.


He can be a geek sometimes, I thought watching the stars together was supposed to be romantic but he just turned it into an astronomy lesson, telling me all about the stars and their names and how far away from the sun they were, blah, blah, blah, after a while I stopped listening because I really wasn't bothered about all the facts, I just liked the way they looked.


"Do you want to do something after school later I don't have work."
"Well I did plan to go to the cinema to see the new Twilight film with Laney and Aubrey, you could come with us."
"Oh, I'll pass, you know I don't like vampires."
"Its only a movie, and we can always sit at the back."
"No you go, I need to get some stuff done at the library."
"Man you are such a GEEK, do you know what you are passing on, you do know what goes on at the back of the cinema don't you bro, mind you I bet you wouldn't you still being a ...."
"SHUT UP BRICE - Yes I do know, I am not stupid, now get lost will you!!"


Aubrey got grounded and Laney was sulking because she couldn't see him and didn't feel like going to the movies so we ended up not going.  I knew Bradey was at the library studying so I thought I would surprise him.  I was surprise to find his horrible brother there with him.

"Hey I thought you were out with Laney."
"Aubrey got grounded and all Laney is interested in is sulking at home, so I thought I would surprise you!!"


He kissed me straight away, which surprised me.  I think he pretty much shocked Brice too, who walked away mumbling out loud to himself.


I wasn't going to wait forever for him to ask me
"So I suppose this means you are my boyfriend now doesn't it."
"Yes I suppose so, that's if you want me to be!!"

So Bradey is now officially my boyfriend.


The next night Bradley had to work but he told me he would speak to me online after he got home.  So I did my homework then jumped onto the computer in the living room and chatted with a few school friends waiting for Bradey to come online.


 Genie is in trouble again as always, grounded and she was trying to sneak out even though she knew she shouldn't.  She only stepped foot out the front and Dad caught her and dragged her back inside.


I could hear Dad yelling at Genie, he was going mental, remind me never to get on the wrong side of him, he was really going at Genie and it was scaring the hell out of me, but she must not be too bothered because if she had been scared of him she wouldn't have tried to sneak out.


Dad told her she can start helping around the house and do some chores before he would even think about forgiving her for being so disobedient.  He told her she could make a start on cleaning up the kitchen.  The dishwasher was broken and I don't know what she thought she was doing - Dad never meant for her to try and fix it, I had heard him only minutes earlier calling the repair man.


Genie must have thought she would get into Dad's good books quicker if she fixed the dishwasher.  She should have known what would happen, she did not have a clue how to fix it.


I heard the fire alarm start ringing so I shot into the kitchen to see what was going on.
Genie had just started a fire, the fire that was about to change all of our lives forever.

-------------
-------------

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, you have got to get the next one out fast because I need to know who was lost in the fire!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am writing - lol - did plan to get it out today but found myself busy doing RL stuff :/

      Delete
  2. You left a bit of cliff hanger with a fire and what it will do. And you get another chance for purple babies. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) purple babies hopefully - I did make him especially for Amber, usually when i do custom make a sim they ignore them but first day at school she went home with Brady :)Hopefully they will make some ugly babies.

      Delete
  3. Ok, I think I am all caught up on your story now!
    I love the concept for it, so unique! :D
    Also hoping for purple babies!
    *Fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete