Thursday 15 March 2012

Mini Poll - bringing back the dead??

Adam has had the "Oh my ghost" Opportunity

so

there are three graves in the back garden

do I bring any of them back??
please vote here -------------------------->


Apricot

 Should I bring Apricot back for Cain who has not quite been right since she died, I am sure that Cain wont be bothered that she will be in ghost form.


Kelly
 
Should I bring back Kelly who was too young to die and did have a girlfriend when he died, not that she might be interested in him in ghost form as she was pretty quick to move on to someone else (Alex!!! not Adam like you might think) after Kelly died


Genie

Should I bring back Genie to continue to be a pain in the backside forever being a teenager 



I will let you decide - if any.
but whichever one it is they are going to be around for a VERY long time never aging 

No comments:

Post a Comment