Monday 28 November 2011

Chapter 1 - Gen 3 - Lacey

OMG Dad please don't do it!!!
So I guess you are not happy about your Dad and Scarlet getting married.
Too right I am not - you know she is a gold digger!!
She does love your Dad you know!!
Yeah right - she loves his money more like!!



I need to find a way to get rid of her before she does anything stupid like bumping off my Dad, after all she won't be happy till she has all his cash and he is six foot under.  
There is no need to be so dramatic I am watching them nothing will happen to your Dad.
I just don't trust her, you neither, weren't you supposed to have been watching my Mom and Grandparents, you didn't do such a good job of stopping them from burning in that fire did you!!
That's not fair, it was a freak accident before I knew it it was too late!!


So I see you got your job at the science facility.
Yeah I start in a few days, but I thought I would make a head start on improving my gardening skills, and once I have done this I do have some gardening books to read.
Whatever made you want to become a Robot Creature Cross Breeder anyway?  Somehow I don't think that career choice quite fits you somehow.
I can't remember, it seemed like a good idea at the time.


So, now I think we have something to sort out before we go any further - your love life.
Oh that - do we have to its kind of complicated!!
Yes I can see, Rocky, Leon, Caramel and Benji.
You have been paying attention, see I told you it was complicated.
Well maybe I can make it a little easier for you - forget Caramel and Benji they are gay so its hardly likely they would be interesting in you in the slightest with you being female.  That just leaves Rocky and Leon, so which one do you like the most?
Rocky obviously who wouldn't, and I don't want a lecture from you, yes I know he is married and he is the same age as my Dad and he thinks I am a silly little girl, its very complicated I know all this but I have been in love with hims since I was a kid.
Don't make me laugh - Love is a bit strong a word to use for a kid - you have had a crush on Rocky since you were a kid you mean!!
No I love him, I want him and I am going to get him I just haven't figured out how yet and its not going to be easy I know, but I will do it even if it kills me!!
Ok so Rocky it is then.
You are not going to lecture me or try to talk me out of it?
No, if that's what you want then I have to help you fulfil your wishes whether I like them or not!!
Good!!


She is talking to me isn't she, that so called step-mother of mine - why does she even bother she knows I don't like her!!
Yes, she is just trying to be nice to you, believe it or not she does want to be friends with you all, even though all you kids are being rather nasty to her and making her feel very uncomfortable at the moment.
Well hopefully she will get the message and leave.
You should try and be at least pleasant to her, you know you are not just hurting her you are hurting your Dad  more, he hates the way you are all treating her.  He loves her and it would kill him to have to chose between you lot and her, surely he deserves a little happiness after everything he has been through!!!!


I suppose but I can't help it if I don't like her and don't trust her!!
You don't have to like her - just be pleasant, it would make your Dad happy!!  Besides you know what they say keep your friends close but your enemy's closer still, you don't know what they are up to if you keep them at arms length!!
Good point!!


Do you know what is wrong with Luke he has been dead misserable lately.
Yeah I do actually, you know how he likes Lilly Sharpe, Leon's sister.
Yes.
Well he went round the other day, it has taken him ages to pluck up the courage to ask her out and he had a bit of a slap in the face.  See she has a girlfriend, she is gay.  He is really upset about it so please don't go teasing him about it - I know you!!
I am not THAT cruel - I know how that feels, remember Caramel, it gutted me when I wanted to kiss him then found out he was with Benji someone else I fancied, so I do know how he must be feeling!


Wakey wakey, you have been stood there ages just staring, even your Dad is wandering what the fascination is with that bowl of food.  So what are you thinking about?
Rocky - you see its difficult, I want to talk to him but what excuse could I make for phoning him, I need a reason.
All you need to say is you just fancied a chat.


Well?
I got to speak to him for a while but he was a little surprised that I phoned him just to chat, he called me a little minx and asked me what I was up to!!!
He knows you like him already doesn't he!!
Yeah I have kind of hinted a few times, I think he gets it.


I decided to try the local Dance Club to see what was happening.
Absolutely nothing I would say!!
Its dead!!
Not quite there is actually one other person in here too, behind you.


Oh Great!!!
You know him?
Yeah his name is Red, I met him at work today.


Now where has he gone?
He left i think.
Charming and I just bought him a drink - oh well looks like I am drinking them both.
Hey you just be careful you have work in the morning!!
I know, I am not completely stupid!!


Your killing me - why on earth would you want to jog home from the night club at such a stupid time in the middle of the night?  Wouldn't it be quicker to just catch a cab!!
I like to keep myself fit.
I know but there is a time and a place for these things and I wouldn't say now was a very good time!!


Now what? Why did you stop?? Oh I get it - isn't that Rocky's house!!
Yes, but I never see him.
So you have done this before haven't you!!
Sometimes.
I think you should go home you need sleep, your verging on the point of being a stalker, do you know that!!


Notice I have to share my ride to work, like I don't see enough of her at home!!
Autumn works with you doesn't she
Yes unfortunately,  I don't know why she had to go and get a job in the same place as me.
She has the same life time wish you do, that's why she chose to work at the science facility.


Your garden is coming along nicely
I am quite surprised I enjoy gardening like I do.
So what's with your athletic gear.
I am going jogging when I have done my bit of garden.
Not via Rockeys house again I hope!!
No, but I am popping in to see someone I want to hang out with.


So who is this Lacey?  I don't remember seeing him before.
Its Bilbo, do you remember cornflower my friend from school.
Vaguely.
Well its her Dad.
Her Dad, do you have a thing for older men or something!!??


No it is not like that with Bilbo, he is my mate.
If you say so!!
But he is kind of dreamy for an ugly don't you think!!
See I knew it!!
Look that is his wife over there, Saffron, you know we are at the nectary right well he works on the food counter and she works on the nectary counter.  He is actually just my mate!!


I quite often pop in here to see him, me and cornflower used to hang out here after school sometimes and I have always got on well with Bilbo, he tells me what cornflower is upto and we have a giggle.
So I see!!


Good you are on your way home from work
Why what's up?
A nice surprise for when you get home, your Dad has got a visitor, you just might get a little excited over.
Not Rocky!!
Yes Rocky!!



OMG he is here I thought you was joking.
No, he turned up earlier, he's a little upset, I think Coconut is doing his head in.
Good!!
That's not nice - oh I suppose you would love it if he left her wouldn't you!!
Exactly!!


Are you going to eat that food or just sit there looking at Rocky?
I can't eat he has that affect on me!
It must be bad - you refuse food - that's a first!!


Right Autumn is just about to leave the kitchen, which leaves you alone with Rocky.
And?
Well you want him, you have a chance to do something about it.

--------------
--------------

So what is she going to do??

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha this is going to be great. I can't wait to see what she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, did you say that Autumn's ltw was to be creature-robot breeder? I thought you said once that she had the gold digger ltw, I'm I dreaming that up? I also can't wait to see what she'll do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no its Scarlet who has the gold digger ltw - blakes new wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, can't wait for next chapter and see what happens with Rocky.

    ReplyDelete