Friday 18 November 2011

Chapter 21 - Gen 2 - Blake

After all the wedding guests had gone I was outside thinking as I started to tidy away the drinks off the bar.  Scarlet came out and asked me if I needed a hand.

"You know what it can wait till tomorrow."
"It won't take us long, I don't mind."
"No leave it, I have a better idea."


"Lets get married."
"I thought we were already."
"Yes I mean now, we could get married now."
"Have you gone mad?!"


"No you have already said you don't mind a quiet wedding without a fuss."
"Yes I have but, I would at least like my sister there."
"I don't want to wait, lets do it now just us two, Ill not call the kids out here if you will do it without your sister, please Scarlet."


She agreed


So we got married


It turned out that we were not completely alone.


Luke and Lacey were outside and so was my Grandad Marty's ghost.


I could see Lacey, she looked far from happy.


The next day I overheard Autumn and Larna talking.

"You will never guess what Dad did last night!!"
"Got drunk?"
"No guess again."
"Autumn just tell me."
"He only went and MARRIED that woman!!!"
"Your joking!!"
"No I wish I was."


Lacey was furious with me, she would not even speak to me and it was not because they missed my wedding it was because I had married Scarlet.


I told Scarlet not to let it worry her and I just ingnore thier sulking, they would come round soon enough, there was only Luke who didn't seem to really care about us getting married it was just the girls.

I spent most of Sunday working on my Martial Arts, I was eager to get my life time wish done before I started work next week.  Scarlet spent most of the day out with me too.


I even got my first sparring partner.  Remembering how she stropped off over losing at chess I made sure I did not beat her every time, I let her win the odd one, even though I could have beaten her quite easily.


On Monday even though me and Scarlet should have been starting work at the school, we had the day off for graduation.  Autumn, Luke, Lacey and Angel were all graduating today.  It seemed like half of the town were graduating today there were a lot of people around, a lot more than on the day Larna graduated.


Rocky was there with Benji and Caramel and of course Angel.  I also spotted Caramels parents and his sister who was also graduating today.



Coconut was there hanging around away from everyone, she really didn't look too happy,  I didn't actually see her and Rocky talking, I sensed that things were not good between them.  Rocky definately looked pretty stressed.


The graduation ceremony seemed to drag on fo r hours, there were so many kids there graduating.


We all spent the evening together, the atmosphere seemed to be a little better, but still none of the girls went out of their way to speak to Scarlet.  It was just the five of us now, straight after graduation Larna and Angel moved into their own place.


Things quietened down after graduation and me and Scarlet started working at the school, Scarlet as a playground monitor and as I had done teaching before I walked straight into a teachers potions, basically I picked up my job where I had left it when I quit.  Every night after school I meditated it was the perfect way to relax.  By the middle of the week I had mastered my Martial Arts skill.


I got my final belt and achieved my lifetime wish of Physical Perfection.


 Now I could concerntrate on my teaching career and the rest of my life with Scarlet.


-------------------------
Generation 3 - Lacey
Chapter 1
-------------------------

I found it strange that Lacey and Luke did not have a graduation - then when Autumn graduated, so did Lacey and Luke, Angel and Benji Giggs did too even though they aged up before Larna did, who had a graduation ages ago.  Another stupid glitch no doubt.  Well this is the last Chapter of Blakes Generation, its been a long one but its been fun most of the time.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Black has finished his LTW. Lacey hating the gold digger step-mom. Blake and Scarlet do make a nice couple through. I can't wait to see how the drama of Lacey turns out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny that the kids don't like his new young gold digging wife.

    I am excited to see what Lacey will bring to the story and of course all the drama that is sure to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great end to Blake's generation! Can't wait to see what Lacey does with the kiss wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacey's eyes are super pretty. She's actually quite pretty. The only "ugly" part of her, to me, is her nose.

    ReplyDelete