Thursday 8 December 2011

Chapter 2 - Gen 2 - Lacey

by Rocky

 I knew as soon as Autumn left the room leaving me and Lacey alone that Lacey would start something.  She had had her beady eyes on me since she sat down, not eating a thing, just staring at me.  Even though I shouldn't I kind of liked it, I just wished I got that much attention from my wife!!!

"Rocky can I have a word with you, somewhere private."
"You can say whatever it is here, we are alone"
"No somewhere where my Dad won't overhear, I am worried about him and I need to talk to you about it."
"Ok well let me just finish this then we can go out back and talk."
"I'll go now you come out when your finished."
"Ok"



When I went out and saw Lacey sat in the hot tub I had second thoughts.  I don't trust this girl, she is up to no good again, I just know it, more to the point I don't trust myself to be around her!!  Casting my mind back to our last encounter she had made it plainly obvious what she had wanted from me, when I thought about it, my stomach flipped over, I could still feel her running her finger slowly up my arm sending my body and mind into turmoil.  Many times since I had thought about it, I had done nothing else but think about it, if I could just get it out of my head then I might be able to sleep at night.

Getting into the hot tub where she was already sat waiting for me, I made sure to sit away from her and keep her at arms length.


Lacey changes seats, it took her literally seconds to shorten the gap between us, at first I was tense and ready and waiting for her to pounce, but when we got talking and she seemed to be quite genuinely concerned about her Dad I started to relax and laughed at myself for letting my imagination run away with me,  I was very relieved but secretly if I had to be honest with myself a little disappointed.



After what felt like hours of talking, I was completely relaxed and no longer worried, surely if she was up to something she would have done it by now.  After talking through her problem with her Dad and her "gold digging" step mother, the subject changed and we casually talked about this and that. The conversation changed to my life and the sexuality of both of my children this led us to talking mostly about Coconut and how she was or should I say wasn't dealing very well with the situation.   Lacey had completely thrown me away from any thought of her trying anything.  Things had been so stressful at home that it was nice to just relax and have a conversation with someone who was not yelling and screaming at me - but I relaxed maybe a little too much!!!


I fell for it hook line and sinker!!!

"Ouch!!"
"What's up?"
"I think a gnat or something has just flown into my eye, it kills!!"
"Here let me look."

I moved in close to her to look in her eye but she had it closed.

"Well open it then I can't see if you don't let me look."



The second her eyelid flew back, it fluttered slightly then slowly closed again.  That is when I felt her lips gently press onto mine.  At first I was stunned, I froze but did not pull away like I should have done.  It felt like time had frozen with me as we sat there lips touching and neither of us moved. Her lips were soft and warm and I just couldn't help but start kissing her, gently at first, but when she started to kiss me back I started to lose control.


This obviously wasn't the first time I had kissed anyone, but it was the first time it had ever felt like this.  There was nothing gentle about our kissing now, it was getting to the point of being erratic, my head was swimming, all my senses had flown out the window and I knew we were heading towards doing something we shouldn't be doing but did not want to stop.  I had hold of her hand and every time she pulled back to draw breath I pulled her back towards me, I really didn't want her to stop kissing me.


I felt her free hand slowly travelling up my leg, my stomach flipped over in anticipation when suddenly from a little dark corner of my conscience Coconuts screaming face popped into my head and alarm bells starting ringing.
Trying to catch my breath I pushed her away from me.
"STOP, Lacey Stop!!!"
"What?!"


"DON'T touch me!!!!  Don't ever do that again!!"
"What's wrong?"
"I am married, your a child, I am old enough to be your Dad, I'm old enough to know better and should never have let this happen it is all wrong!!!"
"It didn't feel wrong to me and you weren't complaining ....."

I lost it shouting at her till she backed away from me.


"Don't shout - ok, i am sorry!!"
"Don't ever do that again - do you hear me!!!!"

I was more angry at myself for letting this happen, angry at myself for losing control when I should have put a stop to it the minute I felt her lips touch mine, I was actually scared of how she made me feel and what could have happened.  I know it was my fault but I took it out on Lacey blaming her for starting it.


"I am not a child!!!"
"You are younger than my eldest child, to me you are just a child Lacey."
She spat angrily  "FINE If that's how you feel - FORGET IT!!!!" as she scrambled out of the hot tub and stormed off into the house.


I sat in the hot tub for ages after Lacey had stormed off.  My mind was in turmoil again.
It was partly the guilt that drove me to find her,  I knew I had upset her and had been too hard on her, I should never have shouted at her like that, I am the one who should have known better.  But the truthful reason why I went to find her - I couldn't do it, I just couldn't walk away, she had driven me half crazy just kissing me, I wanted to finish what we had started - sod the consequences!!!  At that moment in time I didn't care!!  I was not even sure she would still be awake, everyone was asleep and the house was in darkness, but when I got to the top of the stairs I could see her light was on, she was lay on the bed, she might have hoped or even known I would be weak enough to come after her.


"What do you want?"  she snapped
"Lacey I'm sorry!!"
"What for kissing me or treating me like a child??"


"I know you are not a child - I'm sorry - but you know the age gap does cause a problem for me."
"Well don't think about it."
"How can I not, your my best mates daughter, who incidentally I doubt would be happy if he found out what just happened."
"He will be fine!!"
"I doubt it and I have to think of my wife and kids Lacey this is just too complicated, you need to find someone your own age who doesn't have baggage."


"But you didn't just come up here to tell me all the reasons why this can't happen did you!!"
"Yes and to apologize."


"I think I know why you really came after me."
"You do?"
"Yes, quit messing about and just kiss me!!"


I knew what we were about to do was wrong, but I couldn't stop it, I didn't want to stop it.


She fell asleep in my arms the biggest grin on her face which made me smile too.   I felt comfortable warm and happy for the first time in years, I closed my eyes and was starting to drift off to sleep random thoughts popping into my head, wandering what Blake would think or say if he found me here in the morning.  My eyes sprung open - he would kill me probably I know I would if the situation was reversed.  Coconut - OMG!!!!  She is going to murder me when she finds out, the kids are going to hate me, I am going to lose my best friend because of this and my wife and kids if this ever gets out, and Lacey - *groan*!!!  I shot out of bed in a blind panic.


Oh SHIT !!!  What the hell did I just do!!??

----------------------------------------------------

by lacey

I woke up this morning wandering if I had dreamt it all.  Rocky had gone, which I expected anyway, I couldn't help but smile, I don't think I had ever felt this happy.  Today was my Dad's birthday and he was having a party and of course his best mate Rocky would be there and I couldn't wait, I doubt I would have been this excited if it had been my own birthday party.  Work dragged like it always does when you are waiting for something and finally the party started.  I waited and I waited but Rocky never showed - disaster.  Now I am sitting here drinking myself half to death because I don't have a clue what to do next.  That big happy bubble that I was in has well and truly burst!!!


I think I knew the minute I saw Coconut standing there alone that there was something wrong, she would never have come here without Rocky, she was a strange woman and I think only tolerated that Dad and Rocky were best mates because, even though she was pleasant to everyone she never went out of her way to be friendly.  I always thought her to be a little bit prejudice, I am sure she is anti "Ugly" and with the Larna and Angel thing, she did not really like our family she just put up with it because of Rocky.  She looked far from happy, and was gazing around searching through the crowd of party guests, then she stopped searching when she looked at me, she had a glare on her face that was not pleasant.  She knew!!!!


Slowly she came over to me her eyes never leaving me for a second.

"If you are looking for Rocky he won't be coming.  I know what you did you dirty little tramp, in future keep your hands OFF MY HUSBAND!!!!"
"He told you?!"
"Yes and it won't be happening again do you hear so keep your filthy hands off him, just  leave him alone and if I find out you have been anywhere near him, I will be back and you will be very sorry.!! 

She started screaming at me and poking me, I didn't like the way she was going on at me like it was just my fault, and that Rocky was a victim in all this as much as she was.


 I had to walk away before we ended up fighting, I didn't want to ruin Dad's party and he was going to kill me when he found out and the last thing I wanted was a scene.  I noticed Coconut off to one side taking to Dad, I watched him trying to cheer her up and she started yelling at him.  She has told him its just going to be a matter of time before he catches up with me.



Dad and Leon had their heads together for ages talking in whispers, I might be paranoid but I swear they were talking about me.  There was only one person in the world that knew my secret and that was Leon.  He knew how I felt about Rocky, even more than Rocky did,  Leon had known since we were teenagers, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I suppose if it wasn't for Rocky me and Leon would be dating.  If Leon has spilled my secret to my Dad I am going to kill him!!



"You will never guess what I have been told tonight about Rocky"
"I know she told you Dad, don't play games just get the relocking over and done with!!"
"So Leon was right - IT IS YOU!!!"
"Like you didn't know!!"
"Coconut just said he had been sleeping with a dirty little tart ........ 
OMG!!!!  I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!"
"Leave him alone Dad, he didn't force me!!"


He exploded, I don't think I have ever seen my Dad so angry before!!!  He was not happy with me and was far from happy with Rocky.


"Your grounded young lady!!"
"Dad have you gone mad - you can't ground me any more I am an adult and I will do what I want and see who I want!!"
"You will keep away from Rocky, he is married and way too old for you - do you want to get yourself a reputation as a home wrecker??"
"I don't care about all that I love him."
"Love him. LOVE HIM - Don't make me laugh, I am going to sort this out with HIM!!"
He started ti walk away.
"Dad, where are you going?"
"To see lover boy!!"
"No Dad ..."



"My Dad is on his way round to yours and he isn't happy."
"Don't worry I guessed he would be turning up soon!!"
"You told her - why?"
"I had no choice Lacey, we were spotted in the hot tub."
"By who?"
"One of the pap's that hang about your place, I have been publically disgraced for cheating"
"Oh Great!!!"
"Lacey It can't happen again!!!"
"WHAT!!"




I was scared that this might happen.  Rocky said we couldn't see each other again he had to keep away from me for the sake of his marriage, he had put too many years into it and couldnt just throw it away.  He didn't want to lose his wife and kids and Angel and Larna's marriage would be affected by it too.   Too many lives would be affected if we carried on so it was best we didnt.  He didn't want to get nasty with me but if I didn't leave him alone he would have to.  He wanted me not to phone him and to let him get on with his life and I was to get on with mine with someone my own age.  It was bad enough that he was probably going to lose his best friend because of what we did - he didn't want to lose anything else.


What a mess!!  I knew what he had said was probably the best for everyone else, but not for me and how was he really feeling??  My Dad was mad, and soon everyone would know.  Rocky was adamant that we weren't to see each other again.  What happened last night would never happen again, and in a way I wished last night had never happened because now it had just made it that much harder.



The reality was way better than the fantasy
how am I ever going to move on from that??

-------------
Chapter 3
------------

2 comments:

  1. Haha, they are naughty! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky did look a bit disturbed about what he just did with his best friends daughter. I enjoyed the chapter even if we are left wonder what Lacey is going to do next. :D

    ReplyDelete