Monday 14 November 2011

Chapter 16 - Gen 2 - Blake

I didn't see Rocky for quite a while but he phones me quite regularly.  He took it the way that I did, it was their lives, they had to do what made them happy, he didn't like it but could live with it, Coconut on the other hand was not having it and was furious.



I was getting out and about quite a lot now and getting to know a lot of people during the daytime, but most nights were the same I still spent a lot of time talking to Scarlet on line, I had never bumped into her around town and we still had not arranged to meet each other. 



I started to spend quite a lot of time in the gym,



Also playing the guitar in the park.  I met a lot of different people at the park, including Leon's parents, Viola and Liam Sharpe.  I liked Viola, but Liam I thought was a little strange creeping about in the bushes like he was about to pounce on somebody, now I know where Leon got his strangeness from, his Dad!!



Lacey and Luke were doing pretty well at school. both of them getting A grades and Luke kept getting onto the honour roll.



Luke has found his musical streak and spent most of his spare time playing a guitar or the piano.  He reminded me of my Dad because he was constantly filling the house with music.  He decided that his Life Time Wish was to become a One Sim Band.


I really am not sure why there was so much tension between my kids and Autumn.  Lacey, Luke and Larna were all pretty mean to her when they thought I was not around.  I really don't understand what their problem was with her, Autumn was quite a solitary character, kept herself to herself, while my kids whispered, sniggered, teased and were mean to her.  They gave her loads of stick when Autumn was publically disgraced for peeing herself in public - all lies but it still didn't stop my kids from being mean.


I seriously did not know how I was going to stop it. Autumn is their Aunt, she is family so why do they treat her like she is an outsider.  With Their birthdays approaching I was hoping that they would start acting a little more grown up towards each other, I was hoping, but not likely.


Larna and Autumn were having there birthday on the same day.  Larna becoming a young adult and Autumn a teenager.


Autumn had all of Dads colouring but she really looked like Rhubarb I thought.


Larna graduated with honours and deemed the most likely to get married. I had to laugh at that a little.


At the graduation ceremony I was watching Lacey flitting about from one bloke to another, she looked like a cat ready to pounce.  I realised I had not seen Leon for a while but I got the feeling I might get a different kind of trouble from her in the future.  I watched her flirting and giggling, she reminded me of my mother. 


I noticed that Lilly Sharpe, Leon's sister, graduated today too and I also noticed that her parents missed the whole graduation ceremany too busy with each other down the side of the town hall building.


We hung around outside the town hall for hours after graduation finished, chatting to other parents and graduates.  the kids went to the Bistro to eat and it was pretty late when we got home.  So late infact that I walked into the kitchen to find Dad and Rhubarbs ghosts out again together.  No sign of Lemon, she has only been out once since she died, I wander why when Dad and Rhubarb come out quite frequently.


It was quite a comical sight, Dad's ghost had made spaghetti and he was cleaning up the kitchen, then he went off for a sit down and watched the TV,  making himself right at home, like he was still alive.


On my way to the consigment store, I wanted to buy a music box, I bumped into Leon.

"Hi Leon, its been ages since I have seen you round ours, have you and Lacey fallen out?"
"Not fallen out exactly, we have had a bit of a disagreement."
"Really, well she hasn't said."
"No she wouldn't, I thought we were getting somewhere, I wanted to go steady but she didn't, she likes someone else"
"Who?  I havent't seen her hanging out with anyone lately"
"She has a crush on an older guy, way older, I can't tell you - she would KILL me!!"
"Do I know him?"
"Nice try Mr Ugli but I seriously am not telling, I don't want her to fall out with me completely, I just have to wait till she realises she is kidding herself then she might give me a chance, she does like me she just likes this other guy more."


I was stopped by a pretty girl, she asked me for my Autograph.  She told me her name was Topaz and she was waiting for her friend and they were hanging out tonight.  I kept her company while she was waiting and we chatted.  I didn't realise the friend she was waiting for was Luke.


"Hey Dad what are you doing here?"
"Luke, are you out tonight, have you done your homework?"
"Yes my homework is done, I am hanging out with Topaz tonight."
"Ok, well I am nipping over to the consignment store, make sure your in by curfew!!"
"Yes Dad!!"


I left them to it.  A hopeful sign that my son is going to be normal, and she is a really pretty girl.


By the time I eventually got to the consignment store I was too late, the cashier had gone home.  A little hungry I went into the little cafe that was inside the laundrette.  The woman behind the counter was more interested in talking to me than serving me.

"Hi your Blake aren't you?"
"Yes."
"I am Emerald Avocado"
"Avocado, why do I know that name?"
"Scarlet"
"Of course, your Scarlets sister."

We got chatting and she told me that Scarlet worked at the hotel, on reception.   Something Scarlet would never tell me where she worked, I am not sure why.  I told her we had never actually met and she said she knew because Scarlet was too scared to ask with me being a 5 star celebrity she thought I might get offended, she was waiting for me to ask.   Something for me to think about.


 Level 9 of my Athletics, just a little way to go to master Athletics, hopefully I might just get that done before the fatigue sets in tonight.   I am still three levels away from mastering Martial Arts, maybe now that the kids are old enough to look after themselves I mght take a trip to China soon.


While I was running I had half an eye on the kids, all four of them were in the hot tub together, fingures crossed they seemed to be getting on with Autumn a little better.


Lacey did do some Martial Arts training occasionally, but she wouldn't spar with me till she felt a bit more confident that I wasn't going to beat her badly.


Angel came round, it was the first time I had seen her for ages, she had sneaked out - things must be bad if she is now a young adult and still having to sneak out so her mother didn't know she was with Larna.  I really didn't feel comfortable watching them kiss each other.


I went outside and into the hottub for a while, then I thought about Scarlet and went into see if she was online.

Blake :  Hi Scarlet
Scarlet : Oh hiya
Blake : I was wandering if you wanted to go out somewhere tonight, that's if you are not busy of course.
Scarlet : No I am not busy, that would be great!!
Blake : Ok how about the Theatre we could maybe watch a movie?
Scarlet : That sounds great - I'll meet you there, what time?
Blake : 1 hour is that plenty of notice.
Scarlet : Yes, that's fine.
Blake : See you there then.
Scarlet : Ok.


I have got myself a date - sort of - a blind date!!
 
---------------
---------------

Shoot the photographer!!!  Larna's aging up picture with her eyes closed and I only took the one pic.  I really don't know why anyone does not get on with Autumn, she is quite isolated from the kids especially she doesn't even really have such a good relationship with Blake anymore.  You just have to love Liam - he was sneaking about in the park leaping out at everyone and scaring them half to death (just like in the asylum)  I just wish I had been quick enough to take a pic.  I was concentrating on Viola and Blake because she kept having thought bubbles that related to love and romance I wondered who she was thinking about Liam or Blake :/  Quite a boring chapter - the calm before the storm - lol!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL at Viola and Liam at the graduation haha! Ooh yay he is going to meet Scarlett. It is interesting how the family relationships develop in a wishacy, hopefully Autumn will make her own life for herself even if she is not close with the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Liam sneaking around and jumping people. Liam and Viola make an interesting pair. Poor Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn turned out lovely! She's so pretty, I think. Sad that her neices and nephew were outcasting her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading without commenting but Blake is really starting to make me mad. 'He's a guy and that's all that matters" "at least he seemed like he was going to be normal". Foo!

    ReplyDelete