Wednesday 16 November 2011

Chapter 18 - Gen 2 - Blake

by Rocky

I had a nasty feeling about this.

"What's going on Angel, Blake said he will keep your Mom amused to give you chance to speak to me alone, so come on, tell me?"
"You might want to sit down."
"I am fine standing - come on spit it out your mother will be in here any minute."


"Me and Larna got engaged and we are getting married."
"Angel, baby you know this is going to send your mother off her rocker!!"
"Frankly I don't care what she thinks that's why I wanted to talk to you first Dad"
"Well I don't know what you expect me to do you know what she's like!!"
"I need you to be on my side, stand up to her for once in your life, I need you too please Dad!!"
"Don't you think I haven't tried - she just won't budge, it is because its both you and your brother, if it was just one of you then I might have been able to talk her round, and you know she blames me for all this don't you!!"


"I thought you would have been used to that by now."
"I am but it doesn't mean that I like it."
"You are on my side aren't you Dad?"
"I don't like it but, you have to do what makes you happy, its your life, so I am not going to object or kick up a fuss if that is what you are worried about"



I got distracted by Lacey, standing in front of me in just her underwear,  it was enough to make any man lose his concentration - when did she grown up?  Stop it Rocky she is just a kid!!

"What star sign are you Rocky?"
"What?!"
"Your star sign?"
"Leo, why?"
"Lacey you best not be hitting on my Dad!!!"
"Don't be silly of course I wasn't!"

She said she wasn't but that look on her face and that wink she just gave me says she was hitting on me, or planning to!!


Coconut arrived, her face was like thunder.


"Angel, what did I tell you - I told you to keep away from that girl and this house!!"
"Well I am not listening to your rubbish any more mother!!"
"Don't you dare speak to me like that young lady!!"
"I am a young adult now Mom its about time you realised that, I can do what I like."
"Not while you are living under my roof  you don't"
"Stick your roof, I've moved out, I have a better one HERE!!!"
"Rocky are you just going to stand there and let her speak to me like that."


Watching Angel standing up for herself was kind of strange, something none of us did as a rule - for a quiet life we usually just go along with whatever Coconut says.  She was waiting for me to take her side and step in to tell Angel what she wanted, not what I wanted - well not any more!!!

"Well, Rocky tell her!!"
"Oh Rummy give it a rest, she is an adult now, she is old enough to decide on her own life.


The look she gave me meant that I was in trouble when she got me home.  I am sick and tired of it, if I don't play it her way she treats me like a naughty child.  Angel was right - it is time I stood up to her.

"Just accept it Coconut, your little girl has grown up, she is old enough to know what she wants, just leave her be"
"This is all your fault Rocky, look at you - weak and pathetic  - it's no wander both of our kids turned out to be  gay - A real man would have stopped this a long time ago."
"You have gone too far this time Coconut!!"
"I haven't even started yet!!"


"They are getting married"
"OH NO THEY ARE NOT!!"
"They are, she has got my blessing, say what you like, they are getting married and you are not going to stop them!!!"
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US!!??"
"Leave her alone Coconut if you want to fight with someone, fight with me!!"
"No I won't leave her alone, not only is what she is doing is disgusting, she has disobeyed me, they must have been sneaking around behind my back, having their sordid little meetings,"


"Just shut up Mom and listen to me for a change!!"
I think Coconut was too angry to speak
"Me and Larna are getting married, I am not asking you to like it, just accept it, if you can't at least be civil around us then I don't want you around us, in fact, I don't want anything more to do with you if you can't at least act like an adult!!"
"I am still your Mother you won't talk to me like that and you will do as your told."
"No!!  I will do what makes me happy - not what makes you happy, I have spent my whole life doing that - not any more, its time I did what I wanted for a change!!"
"Here, here!!"
"Shut up Rocky you idiot!!"


"I don't care what you think mother, Me and Larna are getting married whether you like it or not,"
"Well don't expect us to be there!!"
"Speak for yourself Coconut, I am going to my daughters wedding I don't care what you say!!"
"Well you will be going alone!!"
"Good your miserable face would only spoil it anyway!!"
"You be careful, carry on and Angel won't be the only one moving out!!"


Blake's timing couldn't have been better he shouted us to eat.  Coconut was fuming, she was about to erupt, after a few angry screams and a stamping off her feet she stormed off.  Lacey sauntered across the kitchen and sat down beside me still in only that underwear that doesn't leave much to the imagination.


I shouldn't have said anything but I just couldn't help it, telling her she should put some clothes on just set her off - I was stupid really because it just gave her the opportunity to start teasing me with seductive suggestions and she was trying to flirt with me when Coconut came walking back into he kitchen.


Blake managed to calm her down and persuaded Coconut to come back inside to at least eat.  I am not sure what made her storm off finally, it might have been seeing Larna walking into the kitchen that set her off, I don't know but she told me to hurry up and get my sorry self  home because we needed words, and she went.


I couldn't face it so Blake said it was ok for me to crash here for the night - I needed some space to think, that wife of mine was impossible to get through to sometimes.  I was sick and tired of the way she treated everybody, especially me.  Whatever she said goes, whatever she wants she gets and if she doesn't like something then we are not allowed to like it either - well not this time, I have had it - she might not see that she is going to drive both of our kids away with her horrible attitude, it has already started - so what if both our kids are gay - I don't like it, but I would rather put up with their differences then be without them!!!


I was miles away deep in thought when Lacey bounded onto the bed and lay down beside me

"So are you sleeping here tonight?"
"Yeah"
"You do know this is Dads bed don't you?"
"Yes, and?"
"As Dad is asleep in the other room and this bed is big enough for two, I could keep you company tonight if you like."
She ran her finger down my arm - now I know I was not imagining it.
"You are hitting on me aren't you!!"
She smiled but said nothing
"Your a naughty little minx, do you know that!!
"Am I?"
"You know you are, you should go and find someone your own age to play with."
"Who says I want to  play?"
"Oh I know what you want all right and your not getting it from me, I am old enough to be your Dad, besides I am married."
"Minor little details."
"Not to me - go on Lacey run back to your own room like a good little girl."
"A little girl - is that how you see me?"
"Yes now scoot!!"




I had to creep out in the middle of the night, I needed to before Lacey tried to get her claws into me again, with the way I am feeling at the moment I would probably let her too, especially if she came dressed on in her underwear again!!

When I got near home, I could see all the lights were still on, Coconut must still be up waiting to give me a roasting.  when I walked into the hallway, I could see Caramel sat looking worried, Benji and Coconut were screaming at each other in another room.

"What's going on Caramel?"
"I am sorry - I tried to stop him, I said it was too soon, but he wouldn't listen, he said if Angel can do it then so can we, I am really sorry."
"Its ok Caramel, I'll sort it out, take yourself off to bed Ill send Benji up in a minute."


I had no choice. it was a case of losing or keeping my kids, I didn't care what the cost.  For the first time ever I stood up to Coconut and for a change I told her what would be happening.  After hours of arguing , there was nothing else she could say, Caramel was moving in whether she liked it or not, Angel and Benji had my blessing to marry their partners if they wanted, she could kick and scream as much as she liked, for once it was going to be done my way!!

"No Rocky."
"Coconut just accept it"
"What if I don't want to."
"Accept it or get out, its your choice, if I have to lose you to keep my kids, then so be it - if you don't want to be a part of what is going to be happen in our kids lives, you don't have to - you know where the door is -  use it.!!"

That was the first crack in our marriage.


-----------------
-----------------

4 comments:

  1. Ooh the drama is building!! Can't wait for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved the faces the sims were making in this chapter....lol

    I agree with what Courtney said....nest chapter please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the drama coming and a whole lot of it at that.

    ReplyDelete