Friday 30 December 2011

Chapter 8 - Gen 4 - Lacey

My Dad was devastated to lose a second wife to an accident, he thought maybe he had done something and he was being punished of course he is being silly and its just the grief talking.  I have never really liked my step mother but I would never have wished that to happen to her.

"Did I do something to deserve this??"
"Don't be stupid Blake - it was an accident it could have happened to anyone."


"What is with the ghosts, its the middle of the daytime?"
"They always appear when there is a drama happening."
"Not during the daytime surely!!"
"It is a little strange!!"


 It was strange that my Mothers and Great-Grandmothers ghosts were out and about during the daytime.  Seeing my mothers ghost stood beside Scarlets could not have been nice for my Dad to see, he really didn't need reminding that both of his wives were now dead.


I walked out into the babies room and there it was again - that doll, only it looked like it had grown even bigger.

"What are you doing in here?"
"Watching the baby."
"You better not touch him!!"
"Don't worry I wouldn't hurt him!!"


Rocky needed to improve on his guitar skills for work, so he tends to spend a lot of time playing his guitar.  Jasmine is drawn to him the minute she hears the guitar music, she would now rather watch Daddie playing the guitar than watching the tv.


The doll was starting to get on my nerves, he was just sat there watching Rocky eating,  Rocky didn't act like he could see Hesper and I didn't dare ask him in case he thought I was going mad, I wasn't so sure myself that I wasn't, surely its not normal for people to see a life sized doll running round the house!!!


We completely forgot about Jasmine and Cody having their birthday, Scarlets death had made it completely slip our minds.


 "Lacey where do these yellow eyes come from?"
"My Mom, Luke had then did you never notice?"
"No not really."


I thought that Jasmine was going to be the one to cause trouble after Rocky had spoilt her so much but it was actually Cody who became hard work.  He hated the potty chair.


"Noooooooooo"

He kicked and screamed until he was taken off the potty.


This little man had loads of attitude!!!

 "No potty Daddie"



"Nasty potty"



Sleep at night, Cody would not do that either, he slept all day and demanded attention all night.


Rocky tried to get some sleep but Cody kept waking him up.



Dad still mourning he couldn't sleep anyway so he strrted to keep Cody company at night, so that Rocky could get some sleep.



 In the morning when Rocky got up Dad went to sleep.  Dad was only working three days a week now being principal of the school and the lack of sleep didn't seem to affect him all that much.


Occasionally he would sit on the potty for Rocky - potty training Cody was a right ordeal for Rocky, I kept out of it because if he wouldn't do it for Rocky he was never going to do it for me!!


The doll was still haunting me.   Everywhere I seemed to go it followed me.

"Are you trying to drive me mental or something?"
"No I am your friend."
"Well I feel stupid talking to you when nobody else can see you, they are soon going to think that I am going mad."


 "Well you could always turn me real, then I wouldn't bother you anymore and everyone would be able to see me then!!"
"And how am I suppose to do that exactly?"
"I am not sure, I just know it is possible."
"Well you are a lot of help!!"


 I decided to do a workout in the garden, a little silly really when the baby was due anytime now.


The pains started, the baby was coming and I had two paparazzi women screaming in my ear hole like these were the ones feeling the pain!!!  Rocky was at work and this baby was taking a lot longer than normal so I decided to go over the road to the hospital.


Jasmine was out front eating ice cream.


She dropped it and started panicking when I waddled out and doubled over in pain.

"Ask your Granddad to look after Cody I am going to the hospital"


I never actually made it across the road to the hospital.  Kai arrived out on the driveway.


Rocky came home to find out he had another son fun to fuss over, he wasn't too pleased thought that nobody had phoned him to tell him that the baby was on its way.


It didn't take him long to pick up the new baby and start fussing over him.  Cody just waking up after sleeping all day and Dad was already on the ball getting him up and feeding him.


Dad was getting as bad as Rocky, he was getting very attached to Cody as he was the one spending most of the night time up with him while everyone else was sleeping.  Dad had actually altered his habits to fit in with Cody's backward body clock.  One the days he worked he would look after Cody then go to work, come home and go straight to sleep then be up in time for Cody waking up.  I think Cody had helped take Dads mind off Scarlets death and helped him to not mope too much.


I am not bonding very well with my children between Dad and Rocky I could hardly get near them.


-------------------
------------------
Lacey is really making me laugh as soon as one baby is born she is wishing for the next she is even quicker with the baby wishes than Rocky is.  But when the babies arrive she is rarely interested in them - she hardly touches them and doesn't roll anywishes to teach them anything either.   Rocky and Blake do it all between them.  Blake does tend to only stick to Cody though, it didn't bother too much with Jasmine and doesnt really bother with Kai.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe she gets more attention while pregnant and likes it. At least she has Blake and Rocky to care for the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just likes the feeling of being pregnant, but not necessarily the babies. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She likes having the babies around, but dealing with diaper duty is not her thing. :D

    ReplyDelete