Wednesday 4 January 2012

Chapter 10 - Gen 3 - Lacey

Adding two babies to our family caused chaos, we suddenly did not have enough helping hands, our four younger children suddenly became very demanding and time consuming and very very tiring.


 Even Dad got in on the act and me, I finally got to interact with my children without having to fight Rocky for them.  It became none stop crying, feeding and changing and I hated being left alone with the kids when Rocky and Dad were at work.


I got to teach Kai to walk as Rocky was way too busy with the babies to fit it in.


Most of our life was now lived in the babies room, we were all exhausted and the twins birthday couldn't come quick enough for any of us.


Even Hesper sometimes helped me out when there was nobody else around, mainly emptying potty chairs and cleaning up puddles and giving one of the toddlers the odd bottle here and their when I had them all screaming and demanding something.


I did think about the adults seeing his actions, but never thought about the toddlers seeing what he was doing.  Not until I could see both Cody and Kai looking with puzzled expressions on their faces at what must have looked like a mop working itself mopping up a puddle, they could see the mop but not Hesper.  I didn't ask him to help me out in the babies room after that.


The twins birthday came around, we actually had four birthdays on one day, and after that life became a lot more relaxed.

First up was Casey, she had Dads hair, Rockey's eyes and skin colour and she was pretty cute, no sign of ugli genes and I think she might turn out to be prettier than Jasmine.


Cory shocked us a little, me and Rocky were both scratching our heads at his hair colour.   Yet again there was no sign of ugli genes in Cory.  Now I was really concerned.


Dad was spooked the minute he saw Cory.  His hair and eyes came from my mother Lemon.  I was a toddler when my mother died so can not remember what she looked like in life, I only know what she looks like in death as a ghost.  All I knew is my hair colour came from my mother's Dad, my Granddad.


Cory had his birthday and became a child and I think you could see already that he was going to look just like Rocky when he grew up.


Finally Jasmine had her birthday and became a teenager, and quite a pretty one at that even if I do say so myself.


Rocky was at work and had missed Cody and Jasmines birthdays, he was quite amused when he came home to see the change in two of his children.


Finally we got time for ourselves and we agreed no more babies, but I think that is something that I think will have to change, as I needed a child with the ugli genes but I would leave it a while till I brought the subject up with Rocky.  We all had some unwinding to do.


I got to teach Casey to talk while Rocky taught Cory.


While Rocky taught Cory to walk I taught Casey to walk and finally am best friends with one of my kids at least while Rocky is best friends with them all except for Casey.


While we taught Cory and Casey to walk and talk Kai got a little neglected but Jasmine stepped in and kept him occupied so he didn't get lonely.


When it came to potty training we swapped the twins round so Rocky could spend time with Casey and I could spend time with Cory.


It was nice to watch the three toddlers playing happily together when they were all walking talking and using the potty by themselves.


Cody kept himself pretty busy, he liked the chemistry table but I was a little concerned that he kept blowing up the chemicals and quite often walked around the house looking like he had just crawled out of a bomb blast.


Jasmine was going to take after Rocky music wise, if she was not with one of the twins she had a guitar in her hand


Kai had his birthday and gained the bookworm trait.


Now that there are only the two twins as toddlers Rocky went straight back into his monopolising mode and I could get no where near the twins again.  He could quite easily juggle the two twins without anyones help and as I was getting used to being back to work and pretty tired most of the time I was happy to let him continue.


It did not take Kai and Cody to get into trouble together, when you plan on skipping school its pretty hard to get away with it but when your Granddad is the principal at your school you are definately not getting away with it.

"What do you think your doing out here young man?"
"Eerrr nothing Grandad."
"You should be in class and where is your brother?"
"I don't know"
"I just had the registers put on my desk and you two are both marked as absent today, that's why I came looking for you, so come on WHERE IS Cody?"
"Home, but don't tell him I grassed please Grandad!!"
"Get into class, you wait till I get you two home later!!"


"Grandad!!"
"Didn't expect to see me hey, you and Kai must be pretty stupid if you think you can skip school and get away with it, I have had to leave school to come and find you - now get to school, and you are Kai are in very big trouble when I get you both home later!!"


Dad was fuming with the boys and Rocky was not too impressed with them either.  Both boys were grounded and told they had to do chores around the house for the rest of the week.


I needed to improve my fishing skill for work, so I went out to do some fishing and left Rocky and Dad to sort out the boys, I was really no good at handing out punishments.  My doll is still driving me mad I really wished I knew a way to get rid of it!!!


Jasmine went to prom.  She had a really great time and was crowned prom queen.  She also told me that she spent most of the night with a boy called Jacob, who she really likes and he kissed her so they are now romantically involved. 


Jacob actually came round the next day, but it is his birthday today and was now a young adult.  Their relationship would have to wait until Jasmine was a little older, which did not impress either of them very much.


Rocky had not seen Jacob as he had worked late and Jacob had already gone to sleep in the spare room so he had quite a shock in the morning to find a strange man roaming about.


"So who is that bloke downstairs?"
"It's Jacob, Jasmines boyfriend."
"He's way too old for her!!"
"Excuse me - you have room to talk mr!!"
"She's my daughter its different!!"
"If you really must know he has only just had his birthday he's the boy she was kissing at prom, so he is not too old for her its just bad timing."


"I am just releived she is not gay!!!"
"You are not still worrying about that are you."
"A little and you can't blame me with the way Benji and Angel turned out, I do want grandchildren you know it might be a miracle for me to actually be around if and when I get some but still, Coconut always said it was my fault our kids were gay, I would hate to think she was right and I have worried that our 5 kids turn out the same way."
"Your being silly, Benji and Angel were just a coincidence, I doubt it will happen again!!"


--------------
--------------
I was in utter shock and still not sure i didn't dream it but Blake went off to work at the school at 8am, Kia was just hanging around on the playground by school and not in class Blake came out at about 11am and scolded him for skipping school then he went home to scold Cody who was skipping school at home.  I had to send Blake back to work and Cody to school.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, Rocky didn't have room to talk about his daughter dating someone just a bit older. Aw, Rocky wants to see grandchildren. I hate the automatic scolding for school. I've had sims skip work just to come home and scold. And then one actually pulled the kid out of school to scold them for skipping and I was like she went to school!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its weird for me to hear someone say they WANT ugly children...

    and now the "as long as she is not gay thing" again...
    I have to know but is it their autonomous attitude towards gay couples or will that be how the sims react if there are more down the line? Because i don't want to complain, its your story, so if so I should just probably find a different story to read.
    Because that's the internet. Everyone is entitled to their different opinions and if you find something that makes you uncomfortable you just go find something else to read.
    Because I have

    ReplyDelete