Saturday 7 January 2012

Chapter 12 - Gen 3 - Lacey

Cody took an instant shine to his little brother and gave Rocky some competition in respect of who is getting to Cain first.  I could quite imagine that Cody would make just as good a Dad as Rocky is, as long as the rumours rumbling around between the kids weren't true that Cody was infact gay, I didn't dare say anything to Rocky as this was his biggest fear.


 It is amazing how much everyone missed my Dad.  Obviously we missed him but we didn't realize just how much he used to do around the house, he kept the house clean and tidy - he would go mad if he saw the state the house was in right now!!


The day arrived that we had both been dreading.  Rocky had his birthday and became elderly.


It didn't make any difference to me that he was elderly, I still love him no differently, it just made it real that the age gap between us was huge and his life was speeding towards its end and I was going to be left here alone without him when he died.


The smaller kids were confused about his sudden change in age, they had just watched their Granddad become elderly and now their Dad had become elderly too.


Rocky caught Casey skipping school, and this was not the first time and I doubted it would be the last, all of a sudden Casey was always trying to skip school, and every day had to be forced to get on the school bus.


Cain had his birthday and turned out to be that ugly child I needed, maybe not as ugly as I would have liked but he was ugly enough to carry on our family legacy.


Rocky quickly taught Cain how to walk and talk.


and we now have a little chatterbox on our hands that does not shut up.


My Adult birthday sprung up on me, I don't really look any different other than a few more wrinkles.


Out of the blue I got a phonecall from Leon.   It had been years since I had seen him and even thought about him.  He was still living at home with his Dad and sister, his mother has died and he was still single - that surprised me a little.


Being the baby Cain was spoilt by everyone he always had someone fussing over him, playing with him, he had a constant stream of people to natter too which he loved doing most.


The twins had their birthday.
Casey I think turned out to be even prettier than Jasmine.


Cory as I suspected is another Rocky clone.


Cory and Casey were still a worry to me both for their own reasons.
Cory is still pretty reclusive and spends hours sat in the sandpit on his own, he actually seems to look pretty depressed sometimes but whenever I ask him he says that he is fine.


While he doesn't seem to have connected with any of his other brothers and sisters he spends a lot of his time with Cain, carrying him around, playing and talking to him.


I have tried and don't seem to be able to connect with him and I find it pretty strange that while I can not connect to him he seems to have connected with my mothers ghost.  Every time my mothers ghost is out and about, which seems to be a lot lately, Cory is there and they talk for hours.


Maybe his strange behaviour is connected to his neurotic trait, I had never known anyone with that trait before and I think he gets on so well with my mothers ghost because she too had the neurotic trait when she was alive.


Casey on the other hand was forever trying our patience.  We thought it was bad enough that we had to make sure that she got on the school bus every morning and make sure she does her homework every night, give her the slightest opportunity and she skipped school.  Now she added to the stress and was forever breaking her curfew and being brought home in a police car.


I was forever grounding her, Rocky being at work I had to deal with the stress of it all.  She would creep round Rocky and get herself ungrounded, just to go out and do it again.


It did not matter how much and how loud I shouted, she never learnt.  I was actually too scared to ask what she was actually doing while she was out of the house because with Casey it probably would just mean more trouble.


Thankfully the other three had not given us any trouble as yet.
Kai was happy with his head in a book or playing with the chemistry table.


Cody was happy with his music


and Jasmine was happy with her phone, she spent most of her life talking to one person and another, some of the people she had regular conversations with I found a little strange - but it kept her happy and out of mischief unlike her sister.


What harm could come from her having a lot of friends??

------------------
------------------
Thankfully Lacey did not have a mid life crisis when she aged up. 

3 comments:

  1. The kids personalities all seem so diffrent from each other. It's always nice when sims skip the mid life crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught myself up, the chapters are great. I am so happy that Rocky finally gave you an ugly child...lol

    I have never experienced a midlife crisis before, none of my sims ever have one. I want at least one of them to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chapter! Casey is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete