Sunday 8 January 2012

Chapter 14 - Gen 3 - Lacey

by Jasmine

You know when you want something so badly that you throw all caution to the wind and just go for it.  You either fall flat on your face or you get what you want.
I wanted the bloke married to my brother, I don't care that he thinks he is gay, I am going to convince him otherwise and am not going to stop till I get him, for months now we have been flirting with each other over the phone, now its time to actually do something about it.


THE DAY AFTER JASMINES BIRTHDAY

"Hey look at you!!"
"What?"
"All grown up!!"


"So what do you fancy doing, movies? walk in the park?"
"I think you know what I want to be doing!!"
"You don't plan on wasting time do you?
"No, don't you think we have waited long enough!!"


"You did mean what you said to me didn't you."
"Of course!!" he grabbed my hands  "Would I be here now if I didn't mean it."
"Prove it - kiss me."
He didn't need asking twice.


"Jazz we can't do this here someone might catch us."
"There is only Dad in, everyone else is out except for Cain."
"Exactly, your Dad is the last person I want seeing us together like this!!"
"Where can we go?"
"My Dad and sister are away, we can go to mine."


"You know this could get very complicated and we could cause a lot of upset."
"I know, but what are we supposed to do - ignore our feelings?"
"I know but still it doesn't make it right and what about Benji ..."
"Please, I want to forget about him right now!!"


"You have got a one tracked mind Jazz!!"


"Jazz don't!!"
"I thought its what you wanted too."
"Slow down your pushing me to fast!!"


"Don't get upset Jazz, I didn't say never I just need you to slow down, this is moving just a little too quickly and before we go any further we need to know we are doing the right thing."


 "I should go."
"No, you don't have to, stay please.


I went to sleep in one room while he went to sleep in another.  I think I knew deep down he would not keep away, it was not long before he got into bed with me and woke me up kissing me.  When we got up for breakfast we had had no sleep.


"So where is your Mom, you mention your Dad and sister but never your Mom?"
"My parents broke up, I don't talk to her not after she had an affair with your Granddad Blake."


"What?!"  shocked I started to choke on my food
"You didn't know?"
"No I didn't."
"It didn't last long but still it broke my parents up in the finish, I will never forgive her for that."


"Let me get this right, you are not talking to your Mom because she had an affair?"
"Yes."
"Well aren't you doing exactly the same thing right now."
"Yes .... I am aren't I!!"



"So you still haven't told me why you are living here and not with Benji."
"I want a baby"


"Are you trying to do me in - that's twice now you have made me choke on my food!!"
"Is it really so hard to believe that I want children?"
"I figured as you married a man children wouldn't be in your plans."
"I knew I wouldn't be able to have children of my own with Benji, but we could adopt a child but he won't have it, we have argued for years over it, I walked out and told him I wouldn't go back till her agreed to adopt a child, hoping it would bring him to his senses but he is still digging his heals in and I am not changing my mind so its stalemate and for the time being we are living separately, neither of us willing to back down"
"I doubt that's one you will ever win - that was always his excuse for not coming round and not getting to know us till we were teenagers - he dislikes children."
"Don't I know it!!!!


"Is it ok if I jump in the shower before I go."
"Yeah of course, but why do you have to go"
"I need to sleep and I don't think you are going to let me somehow, besides they don't know where I am and I don't want to to start answering questions about where I have been all night if they ask me."


I was pretty surprised when he joined me in the shower and getting clean was not exactly what he had in mind.


"Where do we go from here?"
"I don't know Jazz, this is hard for me, me and Benji got married before you were even born, hell I remember the day you was born, its not just me who needs to do some thinking Jazz, our age difference, I am the same age as your mother remember."
"I know all that and it doesn't bother me honestly - I don't need to do any more thinking - I already know what I want."



GRADUATION DAY
IN THE MORNING.

"Hey Benji how are you doing?"
"Don't hey Benji me Jasmine or should I call you Jazz?"
"What?"
"Jazz that's what Caramel calls you isn't it!!"


"How could you??"
"What?"
"Don't play dumb, he has been talking in his sleep JAZZ, I know everything!!"
"He told you?"
"He had no choice, he gave most of it away talking in his sleep."
I was not really listening to what he was saying, how could Caramel sleep with Benji after what we did yesterday
"He slept with you?"
"Sleep being the word, I wandered why he was off it and now I know why he has been sleeping with you, my own sister - how could you??!!"


"Benji I'm sorry!!"
"You will be, just keep the hell away from him Jasmine, he is my man go find someone else's marriage to wreck, hell,  you can tell you are your mothers daughter, she is a marriage wrecker too!!"
"Hey that's not fair - it takes two and I am not forcing Caramel to do anything, he is doing it because he wants to and you leave my mother out of this!!"
"Does Dad know what you and Caramel have been up to?"
"No and you are not going to tell him either!!"
"Oh I will if I find out you have so much as spoken to Caramel, are you listening Jasmine!!"
"I am listening."
"I would hate to be the one to have to tell Daddie what his little princess is really like!!"


"I have to go Benj, I have my graduation ceremony to get ready for."
"Keep away from him Jasmine, I am warning you!!"

In your dreams Benji will I keep away from Caramel!!!!


AFTER GRADUATION

As soon as we got in after the graduation ceremony my phone started ringing, it was Caramel.

"Jazz you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Did Benji give you a hard time?"
"A little."
"Come round to mine, I need to see you."
"Is it such a good idea at the moment with Benji on the war path."
"Please Jazz I really need to see you!!"
"Ok"


"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, I needed to see you, I can't stop thinking about you - I missed you."
"I was worried you were going to tell me that Benji had got to you and you didn't want to see me any more."
"Never - I think my marriage is over anyway!!"
"Did he give you hell?"
"Yes but you know when he was going off on one, I didn't care, I told him everything because I wanted him to break up with me."
"But he didn't I suppose, he threatened me and told me to keep away from you!!"
"No but don't worry I have decided I am going to break up with him, he has given me thinking space but I don't need it."


"Are you sure breaking up with Benji is what you want?"
"Yes I am sure, its over between me and Benji, I love you"


"DAD!!!  I didn't expect you back yet!!"
"Obviously!!"
"I am sorry Dad if I had known ...."
"Please tell me I am not seeing things - YOU have a WOMAN in MY bed!!"



"Caramel - What the Hell are you playing at???"
"Don't shout Dad, you'll wake her!!"
"Who is that anyway?"
"Jasmine"
"Who?"
"Benji's half sister."
"You might well cringe Caramel, HOW COULD YOU!!??  She is one of Rocky and Lacey's kid isn't she"
"Yes"


"I am not sure what shocks me more - you with a woman or how low you can stoop!!"
"I'm sorry ...."
"What is it with that family anyway - first Lacey and Rocky, then Blake and your mother - now this, do they set out to intentionally to break up marriages, talking of which did you forget about Benji when you fell into bed with his sister??"
"No and he doesn't know about this yet Dad so please don't say anything to him!!"


"You need to sort your head out son, and don't think I am going to keep your dirty little secret to myself, I won't lie for you if Benji asks me I will tell him the truth!!"
"My head is sorted, and you won't have to lie for me, I am going to break up with Benji, he already knows I have feelings for Jasmine, he just doesn't realise how far things have gone."


I woke up with the noise of Caramel and his Dad bickering, I shot out of bed not really sure what else to do.  His Dad looked me up and down and made me feel dirty.

"I can see why you might have had your head turned." he said turning to Caramel
"Dad do you mind!!!!"
Then his Dad turned to look at me
"Get dressed and go home and I don't want to see you back here again until Caramel has sorted out his marriage to your brother - you both disgust me!!"


I sneaked back into the house not expecting anyone to still be up, I was surprised to see my Dad and Cody stood there talking.

"Jasmine."
"Oh, Dad, I didn't think anyone would be up."
"Me and Cody had some talking to do, but I was going to wait for you to come back anyway, I also need to have words with you young lady."
"Really?"
"Yes Benji phoned me."
"Oh!"
"Is it true - is there something going on between you and Caramel?"


"Well??!!  Its a simple question - have you and Caramel been carrying on behind Benji's back??
"Yes Dad."

He can say what the hell he wants - I don't care - I have got what I want!!
I never thought it would be so easy!!

-------------
-------------

All I can say is she is definately her mothers daughter and she had it really bad - she became totally obsessed with Caramel, and I am not really sure how she knew him in the first place.  Caramel was very happy and totally played ball all but once when he was hungry but once he had eaten he was fine.  Remembering Caramel was one of those she wanted to kiss and we dismissed it because he was gay - Lacey missed out there lol  I found it very strange too that Benji was living in his parents old house and Caramel was living back at his parents house when the last time I looked they were living in a totally different house together.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Caramel and Benji were having problems before and made it easy for Jasmine. Her dad really can't be too upset can he. She just takes after her mother. :D

    ReplyDelete