Tuesday 21 February 2012

Chapter 13 - Gen 4 - Cain

by Reece

"So where does your brother live?"
"That big house opposite."
"I might have known he would be a flash git!!"
"Alex shut up and eat your breakfast"


"Well I think I might just stop here."
"Fine - whatever you want Alex, I am getting sick of your sniping!!"
"I am not sniping!!"
"You haven't even met him yet and already you are on his back, you are just like Cory do you know that!!"
"How do you expect me to behave like these two idiots?"
"Shut up Alex!!"
"No Amber I will not shut up!!"
"Alex you are giving me a headache, why does everything have to be so hard with you??!!"
"He is a cretin that's why!!"
"Ok Adam, that's enough of the name calling -  we don't need you joining in too!!"


"Did you phone him yet?"
"No not yet Amber, as soon as I have eaten, I'll phone him."
"Do you think he will be angry."
"Probably with me and your mother, it is nothing for you three to worry about, none of this is yours fault!!"
"I aint scared of the idiot anyway."


"I am not going to tell you again Alex!!"
"Oops I am sorry I didn't mean to bad mouth your stupid brother."
"You sarcastic git!!!  You are not even going to give him a chance are you?"
"Probably not!!"
"I knew I should have left you with Cory!!"
"Yeah go on you dump me like everyone else!!"
"Grow up Alex - no on dumped you, you know damn well what happened, don't you think this situation is bad enough without you throwing a spanner in the works."
"You wait, once he finds out he will tell the four of us to get lost - including you!!"
"He won't - trust me!!  This is going to mortify him,  Now shut up and eat, the quicker we get this over with the quicker I can relax"


"Now go and keep yourselves amused, I'm doing the dishes then phoning him I need to talk to him before he sees any of you, when I need you I'll call you."

I was really nervous about phoning Cain, I couldn't wait to see him again but when I told him what I needed to tell him he was going to be far from happy with me.


"Squirt - you are all grown up!!"
"Yeah and you can drop the squirt Cain!!"
"Ok I'll try - squirt!!"


"So where is Peanut?"
"We broke up a while ago."
"Oh I am sorry - I thought you pair would get married and have lots of little dolls"
"Yeah so did I but do you remember Boinky?"
"Yeah Kai's IF."
"Yeah well she is married to him now, she is an IF like him - sticking to their own kind so to speak!!"


"So how is Apricot?"
"Oh she's fine, but a little touchy we have been trying for another baby and its just not happening, she thinks something is not working."
"Really!!"  I couldn't help but giggle
"What's so funny Reece?"
"Oh nothing, sorry I didn't mean to laugh. I know its not funny, its just there is something I need to tell you, which is pretty much relevant with what you just said."


I could see Amber coming already - that girl was impatient!!

"Did you tell him yet?"
"No Amber give me a chance will you - can you just give me a little more time, I'll call you in a bit."

Cain swung round to see who was talking, I knew he was staring at her, he just stood there not speaking - I wander if he will figure it out for himself.


"Hello"
"Hello"
There was silence again.
"Do you always stare at people like that?"
"I'm sorry - it's your hair and eyes ..."



Cain swung back round to face me, I could see the confusion on his face.

"Reece, who is she?"
"Her name is Amber ......"

The expression on his face was pretty strange - I could tell Ambers hair and eye colour was reminding him of Cherry - it was so obvious for anyone one to see that Amber was Cherry's daughter.


"Did you tell him yet?"  In walked Adam who had Cain's eyes rolling the minute he saw him.
"Mom's hair why does he have mom's hair- and tell me what Reece?"
"Clear off you two - I told you I would call you."


"I'm starting to freak out here - who's kids are they - only I could swear that girl could be Cherry's daughter and the boy, he has Cherry's skin and Mom's hair - hang on - you and Cherry - YOU DIDN'T!!??"
"NO Cain I didn't - I am not old enough to have teenage kids for a start."
"Oh yeah - so come on who are they?"


"They are your kids Cain."
"WHAT!!"
"Cherry she lied to you when she told you she was not pregnant because she was and she knew she was."
"NO Reece you got it all wrong - they are not my kids!!!!"  I could see the panic on his face.
"I am sorry Cain but they are your kids." 
"NO!!!"


"NO!!!"
"Yes Cain - they are your kids and I am sorry she hid them from you."
"NOT AGAIN!!!"



"Where is she - I AM GOING TO KILL HER!!!!!"
"She is not here Cain she died."
"What!! When?? How??"
"About 6 months ago."
"So where have they been for the past 6 months?"
"With me." I couldn't even look him in the eye, I knew this is what is going to upset him the most.
"YOU BETTER HAD BE WINDING ME UP REECE - You knew they were my kids 6 months ago and you didn't bother to tell me!!!"


"Look - let me start at the beginning - then maybe you won't beat me up!!"
"This had better be good!!"
"After things finished with you and Cherry she left town and nobody gave her a second thought until about 8 months ago when she suddenly turned up looking for you."
"So you have known for 8 months."
"Just let me finish!!!  She was looking for you because she wanted you to take the kids, she was ill, she knew she was dying, they were children and she didn't want them to go into care, she stayed with us till she died."
"So you all knew."
"She swore us to silence after she found out about you marrying Apricot and your other three kids.  She said the minute she died we could tell you, she was really ill, we could see she didn't need the extra stress you might cause.  Her dying really knocked the kids about they were traumatised after watching her being ill and dying and Mom thought it best they stop grieving before I brought them to you."
"Oh she did did she - she had no right!!!!"
"I would have brought them sooner but Alex has given me holy hell, I literally had to drag him onto the plane he really doesn't want anything to do with you, so he says, but I think its just his front, mentally he is the one all this has affected the most."
"Well he looked ok a minute ago stood here, he was actually smiling at me"
"That was Adam you saw - she had triplets Cain, 2 boys and a girl.  You haven't seen Alex yet."
"Well this is just GREAT!!!"


"I can't believe you all knew!!!"
"I am sorry we thought we were doing the best thing for the kids."
"Not one of you thought about me though did we??"
"I am sorry this has killed me Cain but I am really not sure they would have coped so soon after their mothers death to have had you sprung on them and they are a little older now."
"How long have they been teenagers?"
"Since yesterday"
"OMG!! They are only a few days younger than the other three."


"I really don't believe this - why did she do this?  She told me she was not pregnant"
"She did tell me to tell you something - she said that night you came to see her she was all set to tell you she was pregnant, she said you was in a right mess Apricot had just left you and you kept rambling on about her.  She could see how upset you were and how much you loved Apricot she didn't want to tie you down to her and the baby she knew you wouldn't have been happy so she let you go."
"Apricot is going to KILL ME!!!"


Alex came wandering into the hallway.

"Well did he tell us to get lost yet?"
"Cain this is Alex, you will need to watch this one, he is just like Cory, actually he is worse then Cory, his attitude stinks.  Mom said the two boys must get their good looks from your Dad, but I don't know as I never saw him."


"I am going to take the graves to the graveyard, so I'll give you some time alone with the kids and I presume they will be living with you."
"Yes of course they will!!"
"What about if I don't want to?"
"You'll do what your Dad says you'll do!!"


----------------------------------------

Alex

Loves the Outdoors, Virtuoso, Athletic, Hopeless Romantic


Adam

Eccentric, Friendly, Great Kisser, Hopeless Romantic


Amber

Artistic - Disciplined - Athletic - Virtuoso


--------------------------------------

by Cain

I am stood here looking at three faces, each of them looking at me in a different way.
Alex is glaring at me like he hates my guts
Amber looks sad like maybe she is a little disappointed in me.
Adam has the hugest smile on his face, he looks like the only one pleased to see me. 


My three kids - another set of triplets that I never held as babies.
What did I do to deserve this again!!!!!


-----------------
Generation 5 Heir Vote
------------------
-----------------
So - these were the triplets that Cherry had with Cain that got lost with the broken file.  Yes Whitewave Cherry was pregnant (lol well spotted)  These three were my insurance policy if Apricot's pregnancy problem carried on in the new file.   At first I didn't intend to use them - but thought I would throw them in there anyway it was a shame to let them go to waste.  Now I am pretty puzzled as to what is going on with all the kids noses - and Cherrys two boys have odd mouths that kind of make me think there is a little bit of Rocky creeping in there, there might even be a little marmalade as Cherry was Cherry Marmalade uglied  - I think all of his kids are actually all cute in there own way and not good ugly enough to be the next heir :(.  There you go SRaina - you get to see cherrys kids :) lol
Something I touch on in this chapter - Cain and Apricot have been trying for a baby and nothing is happening again - it is very strange now that I am having the problems again getting Apricot pregnant. :/  So far i have had them try 8 times - i turned up the setting for trying for baby success to 99% they both have fertility treatment and nothing.  I was hoping to produce an uglier heir but it doesnt look like it is going to happen!! hense the appearance of Cains other three kids.

3 comments:

  1. I do feel kind of sorry that Cain never does get to hold his babies. The kids do look not very ugly. I guess I'll need to look at the girls a bit more to see who might be the ugliest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I knew that she was pregnant but I didn't think it was going to be triplets again! That was a shocker for sure. I also feel sorry for Cain, he is supposed to get all his wishes and yet he never got to hold any of his children as babies. That is a sad thing.

    None of them are that ugly but some of them do have the ugly features like Amber. I think you will be okay in the next generation of uglies, well as long as the next heir falls for another ugly sim that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geesh, triplets both times! He is one virile sim. LoL

    ReplyDelete