Wednesday 15 February 2012

Chapter 8 - Gen 4 - Cain

"Well you just blew it Cain!!"
"I'm sorry I don't know why I did it!!"


"Don't you dare touch me!!"


"What is all the shouting about?  You two have woken us all up"
"Nothing Reece, go back to bed."


"Why is Apricot crying?"
"He is a dirty cheat that's why."
"What?!"
"Ask your brother about the other woman he has been sleeping with!!"


"Cain?"
"Reece, go and find something to do I'll talk to you later."
"Is it true?"
"Yes, now go will you!!"


"Please Apricot, I am sorry!!!"
"Sorry ain't going to fix it Cain!!"


"Do you know how humiliating this is??"
"I'm sorry, I won't see her again!!"
"Yeah right - now get out of my sight, you are making me sick!!"


Running off my frustration and wandering how I could have been so stupid!!!!!  Probably best I let her cool down a little then I can try to sort out this mess.


I tried again, but Apricot was having none of it.


"Please Apricot - what do you want me to do - beg??"
"You need to chose it's me or her."
"I love you Apricot, I'll finish it with her."
"I can't trust you to keep away from her!!"
"I will I promise!!"
"Leave me alone Cain I need to think!!"


I have never needed my Dad so much.  My head was in a mess.


I had been nagging my Mom for years over moving the graves, and finally she let me move them, I bought the lot nextdoor and built a park - one corner of it was now our family cemetery.  From our garden we could watch the ghosts come out at night, but they wouldn't be around the house bothering us, which was just perfect.


I went round to Cherry's with every intention of telling her it it was over.  It was a relief to see a smiling face, someone who wasn't shouting at me like everyone was at home, all of them mad with me even my little brother.


and before I knew what was happening, she was kissing me and I couldn't stop it.


"Cherry I need to talk to you about us."
"She found out didn't she!!"
"Yes - and I have to finish it with you."
"Why not finish it with her instead."
"I love Apricot, I don't want her to leave me."
"So why have we been doing this? What about me?"
"I don't know, I'm confused."


"I thought we had something you and me?"
"We do but it's not the same, with you its more ......"
"Lust."
"Yeah that's the word - Lust - I love Apricot, it's different."
"What about if I said I love you?"


Suddenly the front door flew open with a bang - which made me jump to my feet.  When I spun round I had the shock of my life to see it was Apricot - she should have been at work - has she been following me?


"So now I see how good your promises are!!!"
"I came to finish with her like you wanted me to."
"Yeah and you just thought you would sleep with her one last time for good measure!!"


"No it wasn't like that ......"
"Forget it Cain - its over - Finished!!"


"Apricot No!!"
"Yes Cain - we just broke up - you can have her - she is welcome to your cheating arse!!!!!"


"No, I told Cherry I love you, I told her we can't do this any more!!"
"Too late - you could have told her by phone, or out on the doorstep -  then maybe it would have helped me to trust you a little - but no - you slept with her again, that just proves you can't be trusted to keep away from her!!!"


"You have said sorry 100 times - and you go and do it AGAIN!!!!"
"I'm Sorry honest!!"
"Stop it Cain - Sorry - you don't know the meaning of the word - but you will!!!!"


Up until now Cherry had been silent, but I could now hear her laughing close behind me.


"Stop it Cherry this isn't helping!!!!"
"Maybe its time your EX GIRLFRIEND left!!"
"I will go when I am ready!!"

I suddenly felt like I was trapped between the devil and the deep blue sea.


Cherry started whispering stupidly into my ear in front of Apricot, of course this unhinged Apricot again.


She started to yell and scream at me again.


Cherry suddenly shouted at Apricot.
"Face it honey you've lost him, so why not do us all a favour and leave - your giving me a headache!!"


Apricot's response to what Cherry had said to her was a slap round the face for Cherry.


"Apricot STOP IT!!!"
Then all hell broke loose and we started screaming and shouting at each other.


She jumped on me and we ended up fighting.


Apricot walked out, I just stood there shocked until Cherry hugged me.


-----------------------------

Back at home I was hopping mad, how could he do this to me??  He didn't run after me, he stayed there another sign to me it was over.  I ran into Lacey as soon as I go inside, I was so angry I couldn't help but start to bad mouth Cain to her - I told her what had just happened and I think she was nearly as upset and angry as I was. 

"I dumped him - now I am going upstairs to pack - I am out of here!!"
"Where are you going?"
"Back to my parents till I get over it, I don't have anywhere else to go."


"Just wait Apricot - don't go yet."
"Why he has made his choice."
"Yeah you from what you said your the one who broke up with him, let me talk to him."
"It won't do any good - I don't trust him!!"
"Do you love him?"
"Of course I do!!"
"Then please let me try."


----------------------------------

"Cain."
"MOM - What are you doing here?"
"Whatever her name, she let me in."
"Cherry"


"What the hell are you playing at Cain?"
"I don't know Mom?"
"I'm ashamed of you - what a mess!!"


"Like you can talk - you're no saint yourself!!!"
"I did what I did because I loved your Dad, you don't seem to know what you are doing!!"
"I am not on about that - Leon and the way you have treated him since Dad died, that's what I am on about."
"I am not here because of me - its you and what you are doing - Apricot is beside herself at home."


"She broke up with."
"I know and I don't blame her!!!!  Do you love Apricot?"
"Yes of course I do!!
"And Cherry?"
"I don't think so."


"Then why are you being such an idiot - Apricot is at home now packing her bags - if you don't want to lose her - get home and stop her!!"



---------------
---------------
After he was publically disgraced for cheating and Apricot was angry with him - Cain did decide he wanted to just be friends with Cherry like he had with Lacey - but when he got to her house he started rolling other wishes.  There was a pop up saying Apricot had left work and she had not been there long so i clicked on her to see what was going on and why she was leaving work early -  she had the break up action showing - I was pretty shocked when she came flying through Cherrys door just to break up with Cain!!!! But it was pretty comical - talk about being caught in the act.  Cain started kissing Cherry again after Apricot went home - so i left him too it and followed Apricot home where she found Lacey and started badmouthing Cain to her.  Then the second strange thing happened - Lacey got an action pop up with Cains face on it and when i hovered over it it said Upset.   So I followed Lacey as she walked out of the door and she too went to Cherrys house just to let Cain know she was upset with him.

4 comments:

  1. It is pretty funny that Lacey showed up too to yell at him, but yeah those new breakup and upsets that come with cheating in the generations update do throw the drama around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like i need the drama throwing around with my sims :) I am convinced now I seriously need to cure my trait obsession and throwing in some negative ones then maybe i might get a break from sims wishing to kiss half the town lol

      Delete
  2. I am so glad that my sims are not the only ones that go from one extreme to the next. I should say that I like Cherry though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The autonomous actions are awesome! LoL Even though it was all because Cain is a jerk.

    ReplyDelete